Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$139
Clarion Inn(Tupelo)(Great Value!)
US$62
Comfort Inn(Tupelo)
US$78
Red Roof Inn Tupelo(Tupelo)(Great Value!)
US$58
Red Roof
All reviewsolive gardenmanager's receptionwithin walking distanceindoor poolrecommend this hotelpleasant surprisebeautiful hoteleggswould definitely stay here againthe staff was friendly and helpfulexcellent staybed was very comfortableroom was largenatchez trace parkwayshopping and restaurantsthe breakfast areawe've stayed
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 June 2014

This was a stopover hotel stay on our family trip. This is different than the best westerns I have stayed at before in that it is much higher end with a nice, clean, updated interior throughout. It was nice and quiet, which is important for early sleepers. And, my child unfortunately was sick and the next morning I found that they had everything for the 'braty' diet (for all those parents). Totally unexpected, but loved! I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Lovely hotel with excellent services. Nightly reception with wine and snacks and a great morning breakfast. The beds are comfortable and rooms are spotless and spacious. I would stay again when I am in the area. This is certainly a plus Best Western.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 June 2014

Beautiful property and modern rooms. Nice Lobby area and Good breakfast. I have a gluten and dairy allergy so not many choices for me for breakfast but still a nice treat to have. Everyone was a true professional and service was perfect!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 16 June 2014

This was our first stay at a Best Western in several years, and we were very pleased. Our room was spacious, clean, up to date and the staff was very courteous. It was a far cry from the Best Western in years past. The rates were very reasonable, it was conveniently located with a generous afternoon managers get together and an awesome breakfast. I almost forgot, it had the best coffee that I have ever had at a hotel/motel.

Room Tip: Government rate does not apply if you are only passing thru, must be on government business is Tupelo which I thought was strange.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Alicia O, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

WOW!! Thank you so much for all the positive feedback!! I agree with you, our location is excellent. We have several restaurants within walking distance, and we are just down from the mall. I am glad you got to enjoy the Manager's Reception. We have our Manager's Reception every Monday - Thursday from 5:30-7:00pm.
Hope you will come visit again soon!!

Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

We stopped here last night on our way home from A Disney vacation. We picked this hotel based on the reviews on Tripadvisor! We could not be happier!!! Nice large clean rooms with comfy beds & Super friendly staff made our stay perfect!
The Perfect place for an overnight stop or a mini vacation!

Stayed: June 2014

With many hotels to choose from, we are delighted you picked us!! Thank you for giving us such an excellent review. I hope you had a great time at Disney!!!