“Great Best Western close to highway and next to shopping and restaurants.”

Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
Bluffton, South Carolina
“Great Best Western close to highway and next to shopping and restaurants.”
Reviewed 21 July 2014

Fairly new Best Western. Helpful friendly staff, and good breakfast for any diet. USA free at desk. Plenty of restaurants in the parking lot and several shopping areas nearby.

Clean rooms and lobby. Free WIFI in ally rooms and lobby.

Room Tip: Always a good bet to be away from the elevators and ice machine. Try to stay at the front of the ho...
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Alicia O, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 15 September 2014
We were pleased to hear you enjoyed our complimentary breakfast, customer service, convenient location and extra amenities we have to offer. Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and praises of our hotel.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (59)
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed 20 July 2014

I stayed here many times over about a 4 month period, and every time the hotel staff provided wonderful service. I had to call and cancel my stay once, and even on the day of my stay, the staff went above and beyond to ensure that I did not get charged. The front desk staff were personable, and remembered me after a couple of visits. I found the rooms to be very nice, and I got great sleep. I would recommend this hotel to anyone in the Tupelo area.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple
WOW!!!! To get a five star review from a Tripadvisor Senior Contributor makes our day!!!
Each and every team member strives to provide outstanding customer service to our guests. And to get such exceptional feedback lets them know that their hard work has paid off!!

Thank you so much!!
Cuyahoga Falls,Oh., United States
Reviewed 18 July 2014

All The Employees at This Locations are Very Friendly and Helpful and Trustworthy. They Keep Is Very Clean. and They Restock towels and supplies every day. Come back to the bed made up. Its a Great Place to stay!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to share such positive comments about our staff. It put a smile on their face when they read all the kind words you shared about them.
Reviewed 8 July 2014

We stopped here travelling back home from Florida. The facility is new, our room was clean, and the staff was very nice. Check in and out was very simple and quick. The price was what you'd expect. The beds were very comfortable. I liked the "clean remote" for the TV. We were only there to sleep and then to hop in the vehicle immediately when waking up, so I didn't get a great feel for the rest of the place. The pool looked nice, and they have a full breakfast. There are plenty of very good restaurants all around the hotel as well, which is always a plu.

The only downside is that it wasn't as easy to find getting off of the highway.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for your valuable feedback about your stay. I am glad you liked the fact that we use the "clean remotes" in our guest rooms. This is just one of the things we do to ensure our guests rooms are clean and sanitary.
We hope you will be able to visit us again soon and maybe have more time to enjoy our indoor heated saltwater pool, full complimentary breakfast, fitness center and Manager's Reception.
Reviewed 7 July 2014

Had a great time! Staff was excellent and friendly. No request went unanswered. I was glad they provided fruit in the lobby all day. so if you wanted to an edge off the hunger, grab a banana, apple or orange.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Our mission is to make sure every guest is 100% satisfied with their stay and received exceptional customer service. When I read your review stating that the staff was excellent and "no request went unanswered".......I knew we had accomplished that mission!!
Thank you so much for sharing such kind words about our hotel and staff.
Rogersville, Alabama
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Hotel was very nicely decorated and the desk clerk did a quick job in checking us in. We stayed for one nite. The room was lg and the bed slept perfect (the pillows r the best) There was plenty of parking and several chain restaurants walking distance. They have a evening managers reception with a sm snack (I should said Large snack. It was a giant pretzel with cheese dipping sauce-- I will just say it was ok) They served several wines and beer with a 2 drink maximum. The breakfast had eggs, sausage, biscuits and sausage gravy along with ur usual fanfare. I just wasn't to impressed but my husband liked it. Over all it was a pleasant stay and I would recommend staying here

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Alicia O, General Manager at Best Western Plus Tupelo Inn & Suites, responded to this review, 7 July 2014
Coming from a Tripadvisor Senior Contributor, I was delighted to see the positive comments you shared about our hotel. I will be sure to share your review with the staff!!
We hope you will visit us again soon!!
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 3 July 2014

There's good and bad news about this hotel.

Good: It is indeed better than most Best Westerns. It is indeed new and clean. The staff seem perfectly pleasant. I'm sure they would have been helpful had I asked for anything, assuming they could hear me over the country music playing in the lobby.

Bad: Despite being new, I feared it was not very well built. It struck me as the sort of place that was going to begin seeming run down in months rather than years. The elevator, for instance, is already squeaking and groaning. The building materials and decor have a discount-store sort of feel to them. Most motels have zero soundproofing between the room and people passing in the hall, but I noticed it particularly here.

For now, though, it's fine. I stay in Tupelo once a year, and this is as good as I have found in town. But I'm still looking.

A final note: In our bathroom the exhaust fan was on a motion sensor rather than a switch. Any time you walked in to wash your hands, get a tissue or whatever it noisily fired up. I found this annoying. Maybe that's just me.

I realize I am putting this place down not for what it is but for what I fear it may become. That's probably not fair. So take this review with that in mind.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple