“Wow ! Great Stay,Elegant,Classy”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Comfort Inn

Comfort Inn
Ranked #7 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
chattanooga tn
“Wow ! Great Stay,Elegant,Classy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 March 2014

We had stayed at this location when it had been the Regal Inn and was later closed for reconstruction.We stayed at other places in town and watched some ot the work going on. To see it now was...Wow!. The decor it very modern,clean lines,elegant and smells "new". The rooms are roomy,comfortable and refined. The hot breakfast was fantastic.The eggs were served very hot and fresh,sauage,bagals,cream cheese,they had a completely filled small fridge with yogurt,boiled eggs,etc. The front desk staff person was very friendly and helpful. The room we had reserved did not have a fridge and she gave us a room that did have a fridge and we did not have to pay any extra. When we left for dinner I smelled fresh chocolate chip cookies baking and she said that they would be ready and plenty of them when we got back from dinner. Wow! The price for all that was very reasonable compared to other hotels.We usually can't afford the higher priced chains that have the hot breakfast and hot cookies in the evening..Would highly recommend.Would stay here again.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank tigermoongirl
GMComfortInnTupelo, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you with a "Comfort Inn, Tupelo Experience." It is wonderful to know that our staff made a lasting impression. We take great pride in our exceptional guest services and I look forward to sharing your positive feedback with our team. From your room upgrade to your experience with the hot fresh cookies and hot deluxe breakfast, we could not be happier that your stay exceeded your expectations. We look forward to the opportunity to welcome you back again in the future.

GM

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Mountain View, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 March 2014

Compared to other Comfort Inns, this one was very nice, very clean, almost new construction. Staff very friendly and helpful. Easy access. Plenty of parking. Location is a quiet area, not far from Elvis Presley birthplace.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Larry D
GMComfortInnTupelo, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 7 April 2014
Dear Larry D.,

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to provide us with feedback about your recent stay at the Comfort Inn, Tupelo. We are pleased to know that you found our property clean, nice and quiet!! We are also delighted that we were able to provide an excellent experience and that you found our location convenient to a major attraction, Elvis Presley's Birthplace. If you stay in Tupelo in the future, it would be our pleasure to serve you again!!

Lookout Mountain, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

This once was a Microtel. It's been bulldozed and rebuilt as a Comfort Inn. Normally, I don't enjoy staying at a Comfort Inn. I prefer Comfort Suites & Inns. However, this property is an exception to the rule. The Aces are in the right places with this property. From the Bedding, which is as good as I have in my own home, to the staff, to the location, to the breakfast.
If this property has a weak link, it would be their internet.
The GM and all of her staff, are very professional, and pleasant.
For the business man/woman, the price can not be beat for the quality of stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Glenn H
It was a pleasure reading the feedback of your recent stay at the Comfort Inn, Tupelo. We are so happy to hear that you found our hotel so accommodating and even more ecstatic knowing you find our property an exception of your normal Comfort Suites rule! It's wonderful knowing you enjoyed the bedding so much that it made you feel like you were home as we strive to make our guests feel comfortable. I do apologize that you did not receive a strong Wi-Fi signal and have since looked into the problem. Again, thank you for your feedback and we look to hosting you again on your future visits!

Brandon, Mississippi
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 March 2014

My family and I stayed at this hotel during State Swimming Championships. First Impression when checking in was how clean the hotel was! You could tell the staff had been working hard. Great customer service from front desk to house keeping. Very nice breakfast buffet. Bedding seemed new and was very comfortable. We will definitely be back.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Melanie T
GMComfortInnTupelo, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 10 March 2014
Melanie,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay with us. The entire staff works extremely hard to maintain our hotel and we are so happy you noticed their efforts. We take pride in our world-class service and are pleased to hear that you experienced the friendliness of our staff! We look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Tupelo!!

Porsha
Little Rock, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 February 2014

I stayed over night at this hotel while in Tupelo for business. The rooms were clean and very comfortable, the area was also very quiet which is always a plus when traveling for work. The staff was wonderful, very friendly and helpful. I did not get a chance to try the continental breakfast during my stay however, it smelled awesome. I will be returning to this hotel when I return to the area, this place was awesome.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank melissa b
Dear Melissa,

We are pleased to hear that you had a wonderful stay with excellent, professional service and clean, well-kept rooms. To get your day started, hopefully on your next visit you will get to enjoy our great hot deluxe breakfast!!

Thank you for your review and we look forward to providing you with the same great accommodations on your next trip!
Batesville, Mississippi
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 February 2014

My husband and I decided to get away for the night because both our work places are hectic and we both had a rough week. We came to Tupelo to visit the Flea Market.We chose the Comfort Inn for the location and price. The clerks were very nice and welcoming. The hotel was very clean and nice. Our king room was very cute, but quite small. I was hoping to take a hot bath, but walking into the bathroom I noticed there was no tub, only a shower. (It was still nice though). My only complaint was other guests being very loud and noisey ALL NIGHT LONG. Doors were slammed throughout the night, making it very hard to sleep. My husband and I are both light sleepers, so needless to say we both were not happy campers the next day. All in all, it was an okay stay...We just wished we could've slept :/

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Eastonsmommy128
GMComfortInnTupelo, General Manager at Comfort Inn, responded to this review, 26 February 2014
Dear Eastonsmommy128,

Thank you for taking time to share your experience of your weekend getaway with us!! It is wonderful to hear that the staff was welcoming and the hotel cleanliness met your expectations. We're glad you enjoyed the hotel's convenient location near the Flea Market as well.

I apologize for the noise you encountered during your stay. We will definitely utilize this feedback to improve our hotel experience for every guest. We offer tubs in some of our rooms and on your next visit please mention the preference and we will make sure to provide your with a quiet room that has a tub and shower!!
Inman, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 February 2014

I had stayed in this hotel many times in the past when it was under another chain. It had run down pretty badly and I have been staying elsewhere. I unexpectedly had to stay in town and the place I was going to stay had a really high rate, so I searched the Choice Hotels site and picked the Comfort Inn. I did not realize they had bought and renovated this place and actually went to the Quality Inn that used to be the Comfort Inn first. When I arrived I thought, oh no...Then went inside. The lobby was bright and clean. I got to the room and was floored. Very nice accommodations at a very reasonable rate. This will be my new main place to stay while in the area!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
It's always great to receive such positive feedback. I'm glad your feelings changed about the hotel as soon as your walked into our lobby!! We're so happy you will be making our property your new place to stay while in the area and I would love to meet you on your next visit.

Porsha