“Excellent!”

Ranked #3 of 208 Restaurants in Tupelo
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I made a dinner reservation for a group of 18 at Kermit's Outlaw Kitchen on Saturday night for a special birthday party. The staff was incredibly accommodating and gracious. The food was creative & delicious. Our server, Amanda, kept our drinks flowing and we all had a blast. I highly recommend KOK for a special night out. You must try their oysters and the Charcuterie & Cheese Plate.

1  Thank MissVail

Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

This place has a great lively vibe. It's located in an old historic building with plenty of character. The interior design is well done. I loved the upstairs seating and the kitchen bar where you can watch them prepare the meals. Every item I've tried on the menu was as good or better than what you might find in a foodie town like New Orleans. This place is great!

1  Thank tupelohoney66
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My hubby and I stopped here for afternoon snacks and brews! We loved it! We ordered the grilled oysters and the cheese platter. DELICIOUS! The sauce over the oysters was so good! I highly recommend a visit to this restaurant!

Reviewed 4 June 2014

Great place to get lunch during the day or dinner at night. Menu is varied. Food is very good at a reasonable price. Place is run by the mothers of the owners. They also Own the Neon Pig near the mall.

1  Thank timetraveler1947
Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

Brought my daughters out to dinner. Loved everything we had. Attentive waiter, new the offerings for the evening, fabulous fresh oysters delicious dinner, great wine for me! I enjoy everything about this restaurant.