“Best burger ever!!”

Dining options: Reservations
Liverpool, United Kingdom
“Best burger ever!!”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

We visited Elvis' birth place and decided to eat in the town, wow!! my husband has not shut up about their burgers since! I was a bit worried in case it was too much for me to eat when I saw the size of it but it just melted in my mouth it was the best burger we have ever had!! Please open up a restaurant in England!!!

Tupelo, Mississippi
“Excellent!”
Reviewed 23 June 2014

I made a dinner reservation for a group of 18 at Kermit's Outlaw Kitchen on Saturday night for a special birthday party. The staff was incredibly accommodating and gracious. The food was creative & delicious. Our server, Amanda, kept our drinks flowing and we all had a blast. I highly recommend KOK for a special night out. You must try their oysters and the Charcuterie & Cheese Plate.

1 Thank MissVail
Tupelo
“Total package!”
Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

This place has a great lively vibe. It's located in an old historic building with plenty of character. The interior design is well done. I loved the upstairs seating and the kitchen bar where you can watch them prepare the meals. Every item I've tried on the menu was as good or better than what you might find in a foodie town like New Orleans. This place is great!

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank tupelohoney66
Eads, Tennessee
“Afternoon Appetizers and Brews”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

My hubby and I stopped here for afternoon snacks and brews! We loved it! We ordered the grilled oysters and the cheese platter. DELICIOUS! The sauce over the oysters was so good! I highly recommend a visit to this restaurant!

Tupelo, Mississippi
“Great Lunch”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

Great place to get lunch during the day or dinner at night. Menu is varied. Food is very good at a reasonable price. Place is run by the mothers of the owners. They also Own the Neon Pig near the mall.

Visited May 2014