“There has to be better options in Tupelo”
Review of Las Margaritas

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Las Margaritas
Ranked #91 of 208 Restaurants in Tupelo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 26 February 2013

We were passing through Tupelo over the weekend and wanted Mexican and went here due to the good reviews on Tripadvisor. Several things were questionable: service, cleanliness, and food quality. Next time we'll look for an alternative if we want Mexican in Tupelo.

1  Thank OleMissTravel

Reviewed 30 January 2013

Very good food at a reasonable price. Service is second to none. I would highly recommend this establishment. Atmosphere is excellent.

Reviewed 4 November 2012

New to the area-craving good Mexican food-Las Margaritas did not dissapoint and the prices were very reasonable.

Reviewed 26 August 2012

always good!! fast service, polite waitresses, waiters, always enjoy going there with friends! dang more words its great ok!!

Reviewed 23 July 2012

I travel for work and have been in Tupelo for five weeks, and I have already eaten here 7-8 times! The food is fabulous, the service is great, and the margaritas are the best! Be sure to go Monday through Thursday for buy one get one free margaritas. I'll miss this place when I leave.

2  Thank Christine M