“Great Food, Great Service!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Cancun Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #120 of 206 Restaurants in Tupelo
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 19 September 2012

Full & varied menu; fast & friendly service; excellent food; nicely decorated; we appreciated the Elvis motif! :)

Reviewed 26 May 2012 via mobile

This place is not the est atmosphere, but WOW the food was amazing!!!! The prices are great and so was the service!! The salsa is homemade! Non of that watery junk, you can see chunks of onion and pieces of Cilantro in it!!! Our waiter was very accommodating to our party of 13!! I would highly recommend this to any Mexican food lover!!!

Reviewed 16 January 2012

We went there at the spur of the moment. We were hungry and the first place we wanted to eat at was closed. We were so surprised. Even though we did not get any drinks, their beer and magarita prices during happy hour are very reasonable. The chips and salsa are fresh and delicious. The best dish of the night was one my son ordered -- chiliquiles. Yummm! I will get that if we ever visit Tupelo again. Plenty of meat and other goodies on the chips. All of the dishes we had were delicious and the plates were nice and full of food. None of us went back to the hotel hungry. It was a great value and a fun time. I am glad we went.

1  Thank sherrikw
Reviewed 29 November 2011

The food and ambient of this place is original. Their margaritas are loaded with tequila and their prices are also the best in town. If you like Mexican food the town of Tupelo, MS. has the best restaurants in the South I've had.

Reviewed 14 June 2010

Went there for a late lunch with my husband, around 1:30 PM. We were seated in the bar area and were able to watch some of The Worls Cup on TV. Atmosphere was quiet and friendly, there was a family and one other couple dining. Our waiter was very polite and promptly brought out our drinks and chips/salsa. After we looked over the menu I decided on the chicken fajita lunch special and my husband got the burrito lunch special. After as short wait our food came out and it as hot and smelled delicious. My fajitas were sizzling and fresh, they were awesome. Husband said his burrito was equally pleasing. I ended up having to get a to go box there was so much food and my husband was thoroughly stuffed also. Our total bill was less than $20, all in all a very good trip and we will go back. Nice alternative to some of the more loud and crowded restaurants in town.

2  Thank photobeagle