“Clean place and tasty food!!”
Review of Sweet Peppers Deli

Sweet Peppers Deli
Ranked #17 of 202 Restaurants in Tupelo
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Outdoor Seating
Description: Life is SWEET at Sweet Peppers Deli! Enjoy delicious sandwiches, soups, salads, flatbread, paninis, potatoes and desserts! Catering and boxed lunches available. Order online and download our Sweet Peppers Deli app!
“Clean place and tasty food!!”
Reviewed 13 October 2012 via mobile

I do not live far from here so me and my wife have eaten here several times and it has always been a great place to eat. They offer several types of sandwiches, paninis, wraps, soups, desserts which are great. My favorites are the french dip roast beef sandwich with potato soup and do not miss the sweet tea! Also the rotel and chips make a good appetizer! Hope you enjoy.

DALLAS
“My Favorite in Tupelo”
Reviewed 22 September 2012

Love the food, atmosphere and staff here. Cool, helpful, friendly young staff takes good care of me every time. Dine in or let them take really good care of prepping your take out. Deli goodness in the club sandwich, potato salad and cole slaw. Leave room for the cheesecake- oh so good.

Visited September 2012
California
“Great sandwiches!”
Reviewed 29 July 2012

We were picking up a few items at the nearby Walgreens, and asked the clerk for a recommendation for take out sandwiches. She mentioned Peppers, and we decided to give it a try. We picked up sandwiches and chips for a picnic lunch as we traveled down the Natchez Trace Parkway. Our sandwiches were delicious, even after a couple of hours! My only complaint was that I asked for no mayonaise, and it was on the sandwich. Other than that, the sandwiches were delicious, and a bit different that the usual deli.

• Visited July 2012
Goose Creek, South Carolina
“Great lunch place”
Reviewed 28 July 2012

This restaurant has a layout and feel of a McCalisters but is so much better. We were on a family vacation and stopped in. The place is very clean and full of helpful and friendly staff. The tomato basil soup that my wife and I had was full of flavor and thickness. We also enjoyed the Cesar salad and smoked turkey and avocado sandwich. They have a lite-side menu that was very helpful in selecting low fat/calorie food for our family.

• Visited July 2012
Port Salerno
“Peppers Deli - Tupelo, MS”
Reviewed 23 April 2012

Service was friendly. Prices of sandwiches, soups, drinks, and desserts were reasonable.

Visited April 2012