Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo
Comfort Inn(Tupelo)
US$78
US$98
US$93
Red Roof Inn Tupelo(Tupelo)(Great Value!)
US$58
Red Roof
US$97
HolidayInn.com
All reviewsconvention centerwalking distancemain streetnice hoteldowntown areaplace to staylocation is greathotel is locatedsouthern hospitalitya great staybusiness tripparking lotfront desk staffstaff was friendlyhot tubnext morningclean rooms
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 11 June 2013

The employees always had a smile, always spoke to you, all seemed to have a goal to take care of the customer..Everything was clean and very nice. LOve the drink station out front where you could get coffee, tea, water.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgitupelo, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded 18 July 2013

First of all I would like to thank you for having chosen the Hilton Garden Inn for your recent stay.

Thank you for taking the time out to fill in the online comment form and for your very positive remarks. I am very pleased to hear that all our services were to your satisfaction and please be assured that your positive comments have already been shared with our team members.

I am looking forward to welcome you back in not a too distant future to the Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

The hotel was beautiful from the outside and the foyer was very nice as well. However the front desk staff seemed a bit snooty and inhospitable. The room was OK but nothing exceptional and no matter what setting the bed was on it was totally uncomfortable.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgitupelo, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2013

I'm so sorry Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo did not live up to your standard of comfort. Our staff is extensively trained in customer service. It is a continual process and not just a one time training.

I'm not sure which room you occupied so unsure if you are referring to our Garden Sleep System bed or the Serta Dream Sleep bed, both are wonderful beds in my opinion, but some guest do have a preference. There has been occasions I've had to stay night on the property during bad weather or to help a new employee and have slept on both.

Thank you for the review and comments. I will address with my front desk staff immediately.

Reviewed 17 May 2013

Great Location for runners without the worry of traffic. The food and service was wonderful especially the Sunday Brunch. Everything was very clean and the staff had the Southern Hospitality down to a T.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
hgitupelo, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded 22 May 2013

Thank you so much for the words regarding your stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo. We strive to make our guest to feel welcome and comfortable during their stay in Tupelo.

I am also glad you enjoyed our Sunday Brunch. We put alot of effort into making Sunday special for our community as well as our guests.

I'm not sure which room you occupied so unsure if you are referring to our Garden Sleep System bed or the Serta Dream Sleep bed, both are wonderful beds in my opinion. There has been occasions I've had to stay night on the property during bad weather or to help a new employee and have slept on both. Glad you enjoyed.

Thank you once again for the wonderful words regarding your stay.

Reviewed 16 May 2013

The hotel with the Hilton has a high reputation in my book but I was very disappointed. I booked a two bed suite and was disappointed by how small it was and different from the pictures online. I asked the front desk about it and was told the larger suite was given to someone else. The front desk was friendly but in a fake/not very helpful way. We visited the pool which must have just been cleaned because the chemical smell was so strong it gave me a headache. After swimming I put the kids in the bathtub which had a nozzle sprayer that was broken and a screw sticking out of it. I tried to turn the lamp on in the living room area and it wouldn't work due to the third prong of the plug being broken off in the wall socket. The only upside was that the beds were very comfortable. The pullout couch bed was already pre-made which I found odd and unsanitary. I informed the front desk about the problems and I received an apology and two candy bars. Which doesn't really help me or solve the issues.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Tiffany F

I am so sorry to hear about the problems you encountered at our hotel. The 2 bed suites are our junior suites which isnt 2 divided rooms as our larger suites. The Executive Suites only come with a GSS king size bed. I am also addressing the issue of the pool and shower with maintenance and housekeeping.

I do apologize for the way your problems were handled and would like further contact with you to remove the charges for your stay. Please contact Donna Lauderdale, Assistant General Manager, to handle these charges.

Reviewed 14 May 2013

We stayed for Gumtree again and this Hotel is very attentive to the guest needs/requests. Clean, comfortable and friendly. Front desk is always helpful, rooms are perfect. Fridge, microwave but always fresh coffee and lemon water in lobby.

Room Tip: both times I've stayed I've only had a view of the parking lot next door.Not sure if there is a good view
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
hgitupelo, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Tupelo, responded to this reviewResponded 20 May 2013

Thank you for your kind words! We're so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We, too, believe we are the best hotel in Tupelo and those Hilton Garden Inn standards are pretty high, aren't they? Of course, we believe that what makes our hotel special is YOU--our valued Guest(s)!

We are sorry to hear the bed gave you an uncomfortable night sleep. We do have 2 type bed for our guest comfortable. The Garden Sleep System and also the Serta Dream Sleep. I'm not sure which type room you stayed but with further information you can be assured room type can be accommodated.