“Comfort and cleanliness at a great price!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #12 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
Saucier, Mississippi
“Comfort and cleanliness at a great price!”
Reviewed 30 August 2013

This was the only pet friendly hotel I could find in Tupelo. Lucky me! The room was affordable, very clean, comfortable and close to everything. The desk clerk directed me to a very good restaurant (which I also reviewed). The hotel was close to shopping, restaurants and entertainment. Very pleasant staff. I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Djpeterman

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Little Rock, Arkansas
Reviewed 26 August 2013

This was a last minute overnight stay to attend a annual motorcycle roundup. The front desk lady was very nice and the check-in was simple. My room was clean but had a smell front carpet shampooing that lysol took care of. The breakfast was better than most I have stay in the area. The only downside to this trip is that I left my jewelry bag in room and didn't realize till I returned home. Waiting a response.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Beverly M
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Great value, great hotel. Above average breakfast, We had a big variety of hot foods that included, eggs, sausage patties, gravy, ham, waffles. They also had some coffee cakes that were better then most of the sweets you get at hotel breakfasts.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank DWOBOB
Tupelo, Mississippi
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I attended a meeting there and was pleased with room size. The staff was very nice and the manager checked in with us from time to time to see if we needed anything. If you need a meeting room for employee reviews or training I recommend Quality Inn.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled on business
Memphis
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Never have a problem staying there I've stay over 15 years at this hotel.The front desk people are very helpful with anything you need.for shopping ,eating.or gas best places to go.there evening snacks are excellent to eat instead of going out to eat.the rooms are very comfortable to relax and quite at nite and I enjoy staying there it almost like room since I stay there so much.I've stay there total of 12 nites this year. C Daniel

Room Tip: all rooms are nice
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 August 2013

I would stay here everytime I need somewhere to stay. The staff is wonderful and the manager is very sweet and helpful ! I would highly recommend this hotel !! And the breakfast bar is hot with REAL EGGS !!!! Ct

• Stayed April 2013
Carolyn M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 19 November 2013
thank you for staying here and we do pride ourselves on having REAL scrambled eggs on our breakfast bar.
Tupelo, MS
Reviewed 7 August 2013

On several occasions, I've been at meetings at Quality Inn. They have two very comfortable meeting rooms. Their employees are so pleasant and easy to work with...It creates a great atmosphere for meetings. They have a Breakfast Buffet for a very reasonable price...with real scramble eggs...No powdered stuff! I highly recommend them!

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Thank you, for your comments concerning our meeting rooms and breakfast. Please remember that our breakfast bar is always free to our guests.