“Unreal Experance”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #11 of 26 Hotels in Tupelo
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Called from my cell phone almost in the parking lot and Miss Myra answerd the phone with such a gunine true southern accent that it floored me... And HEY, I'm from Savannah, GA. With in three minutes I was in the lobby and the check in party was on. Miss Myra, and Miss Carolyn could not have been more hospitable. These ladies could not have been more friendly! They helped me and my wife get every discount affordable to us and debated on which room would be most suitable our needs!

When I asked them "where can we get a country breakfast in the morning" Miss Carolyn said "well right here sugar".

And she wasnt kidding! That when I met Miss Minnie! A lovely lady who took great pride in her craft. Real gravy and bisquets, real scrambled eggs, waffles, and so much more! Minnie was constantly cleaning and making sure everything was perfect!

I might have seen everything Memhis has to offer but I will go back and visit these ladies again!!! THEY WERE SO MUH FUN!

Richard

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Poppy31324

Reviewed 31 August 2013 via mobile

We ended up in Tupelo, MS after a day trip on the Nachez Trace from Nashville looking for a place to spend the night. After looking through the reviews on Tripadvisor we decided to pull in here and I am so glad we did. The staff, a mother and daughter team I think, was so friendly. Myra, the mom, helped me with my reservation and was quick and accurate. I needed directions for a quick route back home and Myra was quick to jump on the Internet to help me with my request. She even drew me a map with turn by turn instructions. Now that's service! She also sent me straight to the birthplace of Elvis. (A must do I might add.)The room was clean, necessities stocked, comfy beds and lots of fluffy pillows. It is an older hotel, but it is clean and a great value. Oh, also centrally located to most everything from what I can tell.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Gabbi M
Reviewed 30 August 2013

This was the only pet friendly hotel I could find in Tupelo. Lucky me! The room was affordable, very clean, comfortable and close to everything. The desk clerk directed me to a very good restaurant (which I also reviewed). The hotel was close to shopping, restaurants and entertainment. Very pleasant staff. I would definitely stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Djpeterman
Reviewed 26 August 2013

This was a last minute overnight stay to attend a annual motorcycle roundup. The front desk lady was very nice and the check-in was simple. My room was clean but had a smell front carpet shampooing that lysol took care of. The breakfast was better than most I have stay in the area. The only downside to this trip is that I left my jewelry bag in room and didn't realize till I returned home. Waiting a response.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Beverly M
Reviewed 21 August 2013

Great value, great hotel. Above average breakfast, We had a big variety of hot foods that included, eggs, sausage patties, gravy, ham, waffles. They also had some coffee cakes that were better then most of the sweets you get at hotel breakfasts.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank DWOBOB
Reviewed 10 August 2013

I attended a meeting there and was pleased with room size. The staff was very nice and the manager checked in with us from time to time to see if we needed anything. If you need a meeting room for employee reviews or training I recommend Quality Inn.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2013

Never have a problem staying there I've stay over 15 years at this hotel.The front desk people are very helpful with anything you need.for shopping ,eating.or gas best places to go.there evening snacks are excellent to eat instead of going out to eat.the rooms are very comfortable to relax and quite at nite and I enjoy staying there it almost like room since I stay there so much.I've stay there total of 12 nites this year. C Daniel

Room Tip: all rooms are nice