“Our favorite pizza!!”

Price range: US$10 - US$15
Topeka, Kansas
“Our favorite pizza!!”
Reviewed 1 October 2013

By far our favorite pizza in Topeka. My wife and I really like the combo but my second favorite is the baked potatoe pizza. If your wanting pizza check it out. Plus really close to lake so you can take to go and have it at Ted Ensley gardens. Great pizza great view.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank LWillmann

Iowa
“Great pizza!”
Reviewed 6 September 2013

Probably the best buffalo chicken pizza I've had. I was really excited to find this gem. Awesome crust too! And the delivery person was friendly and smiling which is a nice change from the norm!

Visited August 2013
nashville
“Great local pizza fast”
Reviewed 16 May 2013

Pizza and breadsticks were delivered to my hotel room in 35 minutes flat. Great taste, hot, and the exact condiments I had requested. Delicious toppings! Delivery driver was great, and thanked me for my order. I would gladly recommend!

• Visited May 2013
Topeka, Kansas
“Crave their Pizza”
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I crave their meat lovers pizza on thin crust wheat. The price is more than competitors but the quality is worth it to me. Check online for their specials on Monday and Tuesdays.
Take out is great. Call in ahead and they will have it hot and ready when you arrive.

• Visited December 2012
Thornton, Colorado
“Good pizza good service”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

The pizzas are really good. A little on the expensive side but all in all really good. The wheat thin crust is very tasty. The counter girls are always friendly. The pizza is always hot. The only draw back is if you want to eat in there isn't a lot of room and they fill up quickly. Try the one at Lake Shawnee...its bigger and newer too.

• Visited February 2013