“Great accommodations”

Ranked #11 of 32 Hotels in Topeka
Chattanooga, Tennessee
“Great accommodations”
Reviewed 3 October 2013

Sleep Inn is newly-remodeled and a very comfortable motel, one of the two best of my two week budget trip. The check-in clerk was friendly and gave good advice for a locally-owned restaurant dinner. The room felt fresh and was very comfortable, especially the bed. But if you like a tub, be aware that the rooms have only showers - at least mine did. The hot breakfast was very good.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Manager-05250, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites I-70 & Wanamaker, responded to this review, 11 October 2013
We are pleased that you enjoyed and complimented us on our comfortable rooms, brand new mattress’s and our hot breakfast buffet. It is our credo to please our guest here at the Sleep Inn & Suites, so next time you’re in town we would like to upgrade you to one of our suites that does possess a tub and shower. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit and thank you once again for your kind words.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

Room was very clean and beds were great. Gentleman at front desk was very polite and helpful. Very convenient to I70 yet didn't hear the traffic noise. Great place to stay. Only issue was a yappy dog in the next room which quieted down when the owners returned.

Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Bob B
Manager-05250, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites I-70 & Wanamaker, responded to this review, 26 September 2013
Thank You for choosing the Sleep Inn & Suites for your lodging needs. We are very pleased that you enjoyed our recently remodeled rooms and brand new mattresses while you stayed with us. We are a pet friendly hotel and I personally apologize for the issue regarding the dog. We strongly encourage you to notify the front desk if a future problem arises during your next stay, for our staff would be happy to take care of the issue for you. Once again thanks for staying with us and we hope to see you soon.
Boulder
Reviewed 4 September 2013

Great place to stay. Diandre was the front desk person we dealt with. He was super nice and very professional. The owner is lucky to have an employee like Diandre. Very nice room, comfortable bed. Wasn't crazy about the pillows-a bit too thick for me but my husband was ok with them. Room was clean and very well appointed-nice remodel job! I would recommend this motel without hesitation.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Clio53
Thank You for your kind words regarding our hotel. Here at the Sleep Inn & Suites we take customer service very seriously and I am very pleased to hear your superb comments regarding DeAndre’s demeanor and professionalism. He is a great asset to our team and I will definitely pass the praise onto him. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to recognize DeAndre, and we hope to see you again very soon.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Good value for the money, but the walls are painfully thin- you can hear every word your neighbor is saying. Also the pillows are so small and thin that we didn't sleep well. I wouldn't spend more than 75 bucks for this place though.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank DenverCO303
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to fill out an online survey. Your opinion and views are important and valuable to us. We apologize that you had to experience a noisy neighbor, while staying at our establishment. We are currently looking into ways to sound proof our rooms that have adjoining doors to make our guests stay more pleasant. Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention and I hope that you will give us another chance the next time you travel thru Kansas
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
Reviewed 23 August 2013

Coming home from a week long motorcycle trip, we stumbled upon this newly renovated hotel in Topeka. I'm sure glad we did.
The beds were very comfortable and the staff went out of their way to make sure we felt safe and secure with our bike parked outside.
Our counter host was Jennifer. What an asset to the owners of this hotel.
Breakfast was very nice. Area was spotless and we were asked several times if they could get us anything.
This is a well run hotel worthy of my hard earned money. I will not hesitate to stay there again should our travels take us through Topeka.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank jerri w
We are now a Motorcycle friendly hotel; ask us about it on your next Trip thru Topeka. I am so pleased that you took the time out of your busy day to complement our staff and our hotel as a whole. It is a wonderful testimony to my staffs hard work and dedication to their profession. Jennifer is defiantly a huge asset to our Sleep Inn family and I will pass the compliment along to her. Once again thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you soon.
Wichita, Kansas
Reviewed 19 August 2013

My granddaughter and I took a short vacation in Topeka and decided to stay at the Sleep Inn.....and it was perfect for us! My granddaughter loved the pool, even though I thought it was a little cold. We both thought the beds were fantastic! Everyone on staff was so accommodating and friendly. The room was clean and freshened each day and the breakfast had anything we could want in a breakfast(eggs, bacon, sausage, bisquits and gravy, waffles, cereal, bagles, breads, yogurt, fruits) . Location was perfect for movies, museums, shopping, and the park. One of our best stays ever! Thanks to all! This will be the place to stay when we come to visit again!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Famlystrvl
Gilbert, Arizona
Reviewed 17 August 2013

Traveling across country with 2 other adults & a 4 yr old can be taxing!! We arrived at the hotel and were met by Deandre at the front desk. Check-in was smooth and we were on our way to our room in no time. At breakfast the next morning, Deandre was there and willing to help with anything in the dining area. I gotta admit - I was VERY impressed!! If future travels have me near Topeka, you can bet that I will have reservations to stay with you again.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family