“BEST HOTEL EVER ! EVEN BETTER SERVICE ! STEPHANIE ROCKS !!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka North

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka North
Ranked #17 of 32 Hotels in Topeka
“BEST HOTEL EVER ! EVEN BETTER SERVICE ! STEPHANIE ROCKS !!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2014 via mobile

My name is Brandon Gould . I am from Liverpool NY and I was headed west to Kansas for my job .Ive been to hotels all over the east and to the west and this hotel has the BEST SERVICE I have ever had .. we were greeted by Stephanie with a big smile and welcome ..we had been there previously for only one night a month prior and she remembered me and all my employees I brought ..that's great customer service right there. she has done everything in her power to make sure our stay was the best around ..I hope they reward her for such a great job.. definitely a 5 star employee. The rooms were very clean and updated ..The food was great .. All the amenities were great as well .I would suggest to anyone going thru or even to go out of your way to stay here ..you will enjoy every minute of your stay .. I know I did ! Great job Steph !!!

Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank Brandon G
Mrattan, Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka North, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Thank you so much for your amazing 5 star review!!! So glad to hear you enjoyed your stay and we thank you for sharing your experience. We hope to see you again whenever your travels bring you to the area.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 January 2014

Hands down the best hotel I've stayed at so far in Topeka!!! The staff was awesome!!! I felt like royalty. Justin checked me in and was incredibly fast and friendly. I didn't spend much time in the room but it was great. The Pool area was relaxing and the gym! Oh man the gym was outta this world!!! Only gym I've stayed at during my travels to Topeka that had free weights and bulking equipment, such a treat! Great location just off the highway, super quiet!!! Breakfast was excellent! So many choices. I had a hearty helping of pancakes, scrambled eggs, bacon, oatmeal, a cinnamon roll and oj. Justin even recognized me from the day before BY NAME!!! He even went above and beyond to make me a special cup of coffee mixed with hot coco which I was told by another guest was his specialty. If your looking for a great hotel to stay at with superb staff then look no further!!! You wont be disappointed.

Room Tip: if your a fitness nut like myself. check out the gym!!! Its fantastic.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for this AWESOME 5 star review!!! I have shared your experience with the staff and they were all so honored you acknowledged their hard work and dedication to customer service. Thank you for giving us the opportunity to provide you with the service we are proud of.
Austin, Texas, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

Decided to visit family in Topeka for the holidays and after calling several hotels, chose this location. Could not of been happier with out selection! The pool and spa was awesome! nice and hot. The breakfast was amazing and Pam who took care of us during our stay did a great job. The front desk staff was so nice and friendly. Justin checked us in and took such great care of us the two days we were there. He suggested so many great places to eat and things for my family to do. We used the meeting space to hold a little holiday party and he took great care of us. If your headed to Topeka, stay at this hotel. The staff really make you feel at home and treat you like family. Thanks everyone there for doing such a great job. we were in excellent hands!

Room Tip: nice and quiet location!
1 Thank Declan M
Thank you so much for this 5 star review and sharing all of your wonderful and positive comments with us. So glad to hear you had such a great experience with us!!!
Kansas City, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

The staff at this hotel really made the stay great. Justin checked me in and was so fast and friendly. He suggested some great things for my family and I to do while we stayed. I looked down at my watch and realized I had spent an hour at the front desk talking to him about movies and food lol, really fantastic guy. And don't get me started on Pam who worked the breakfast! So friendly and helpful! She made my kids pancakes and was just overall super super friendly and colorful. Justin again at checkout just did an amazing job of asking how our stay was, inviting us back again, he just really cared about our whole experience and thanks to him it will be one we wont soon forget and I cant wait to return for the holidays next year.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Mrattan, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Topeka North, responded to this review, 30 July 2014
Staff can definitely make a stay better or worse. Its so good to hear that the staff provided you with the love and care our guest deserve. Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us and giving us the opportunity to serve you.
Kansas City, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 December 2013

Justin truly went above and beyond to take care of all of my traveling needs. From the very first phone call I made to the hotel, until I checked out. He totally took all the stress of traveling away. He arranged for us to be picked up from the hotel at 5:30am!!! Put in a 3am wake-up call to ensure we made our train on time. Was just absolutely a complete joy to work with. This is my new favorite hotel in Topeka!!!

Room Tip: High floors. The view is great
1 Thank Jamie M
Thank you so very much for sharing your experience and giving management the opportunity to acknowledge the staff for all their hard work and dedication to providing our guest with excellent customer service. It was such an honor to read and pass on all of your wonderful and positive comments to the staff.
Waukesha, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 October 2013

We arrived after driving all day and felt very welcomed. The property was clean and quiet. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast lady was very positive and outgoing. Overall, a very positive experience.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank NormaRae03
Wichita, Kansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 October 2013

Have not stayed yet but deal with the hotel directly! Friendly and great customer service. I will write another review once we have stayed but the hotel fixed my reservation issue quickly. Guest services did not resolve my issue at all!

• Stayed October 2013