“Will be back”

Ranked #4 of 32 Hotels in Topeka
Littleton, Colorado
“Will be back”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This was the first time I stayed in this hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I loved that they had cucumber water and ice tea in the lobby for their guests. We were driving for Denver to Carbondale, Illinois and it was very refreshing after driving for 8 1/2 hours. The rooms were very spacious and had a couch and chair were we ate our to go dinner while watching tv. I will stay in this hotel whenever we are back in Kansas.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Greg K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Topeka, responded to this review, 30 August 2014
Good Afternoon,
I want to thank you so much for reviewing our property. It is so rewarding to read reviews like yours and know that my staff is living up to our customers expectations. When I share these reviews with them they seem to strive even harder to please everyone.
Topeka Comfort Suites

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (64)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 7 August 2014

This Comfort Suites is fine. We've stayed there more than once. The site directions to the hotel are wrong. Get off at I-70 Exit 356, Wanamaker Rd. Go SOUTH on Wanamaker ONE BLOCK to SW 10th. Turn RIGHT (West). Hotel is 0.1 mi. on LEFT.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Greg K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Topeka, responded to this review, 12 August 2014
Good Morning,
I greatly appreciate you taking time out of your busy schudle to review our property. I also thank you so much for the kind words about my staff. I use these reviews for traing purposes, so i thank you so much for replying.
Oxford, Mississippi
Reviewed 7 August 2014

Though a bit off the beaten track, this Comfort Suites is a good place to stay. The rooms are well-arranged, beds are solid and comfortable and breakfast is tasty for a 'freebie.' There are restaurant alternatives and reasonable gas stations just down the main road. Access to the interstate is nearby as well. The staff was pleasant and well-informed, making it a very nice stay.

Room Tip: End of hall room was roomy.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Greg K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Topeka, responded to this review, 11 August 2014
Good Morning,
It was such a joy to read your review first thing this morning. Its very rewarding when I hear from a guest that they had a great stay. I want to thank you so much for replying to our reviews as we use these for training to make sure all our guests are happy and satisfied.
Topeka, Kansas
Reviewed 6 August 2014

Stay here a lot on business. This Comfort Suites is always busy, but have never had any issues with noise. The breakfast is basic, the coffee is good and both are ready on time. Staff is friendly, easy check in and out. Nice location close to many restaurants.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Greg K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Topeka, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Good Morning,
It was a pleasure to read your review this morning. I use these reviews in my weekly staff meetings so we know the areas we need to improve our customer service.
Bloomington, Indiana
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This hotel was comfortable. The room was large enough, the bed was comfortable, and we had a view of trees, houses, and lawns. The hotel is located near many restaurants and shops. The staff was accommodating. I would stay here again.

Room Tip: ask for rooms facing south or west
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank ipeguy
Good Morning,
First, I want to thank you for taking the time to review our property. These help me to see what areas of our property please our guests and where we need to improve our services. These reviews are very helpful for this purpose.
Thanks Much,
Coffeyville, Kansas
Reviewed 26 July 2014

We were in Topeka for a golf tournament. This was our first time staying in a Comfort Suites hotel and we were very pleased. The bed was the most comfortable bed we've slept in; would love to know the brand of mattress and pillow! We will definitely stay here again. The desk clerk was helpful with directions and restaurants.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Greg K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Topeka, responded to this review, 28 July 2014
Good Morning,
I was so pleased to read your review for our property this morning. My staff works very hard to make sure all our guests stays are as comfortable as possible.
We share these reviews at our weekly meetings so we know where we need to improve our services. Thanks for taking the time to do this for us.
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Very clean, well kept location that is near a lot of good places to eat. Have stayed at this locations many times. The rates are normally much better than this time because of a huge softball tournament

• Stayed July 2014
Greg K, General Manager at Comfort Suites Topeka, responded to this review, 25 July 2014
I appreciated reading your review of our property this morning. These are used for training our staff and we greatly appreciate the feedback you offered.