“TRUFFLE FRIES”

The Burger Stand
Ranked #10 of 354 Restaurants in Topeka
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Groups, Child-friendly, Bar Scene
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Burger Stand opened on Sept. 8, 2011 in Topeka's College Hill district. The Burger Stand features 2 bars with pool and ping pong tables. Seating for 270 inside with room for another 40-50 on the out-door patio. Specialty burgers with regular and sweet potato french fries.
Littleton, Colorado
“TRUFFLE FRIES”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 July 2012

Best burger joint in topeka. Love the truffle fries as well as the sweet potato fries (with Roasted Marshmallow cream)

Visited July 2012

Topeka, Kansas
“Best Burgers Ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2012

I know that I am a Topekan, and I have never reviewed any restaurant except if I have been on vacation, but the Burger Stand is amazing. The menu choices are plentiful and varied. The meat used on the hamburgers is high quality as are all the other fresh ingredients. I love bacon on a hamburger and the bacon is always cooked to perfection. We have tried all of the varied fries (duck, cajun, sweet potato, etc.) as well as the dipping choices - all are great! I like the burgers so much that I have never tried the salads that also sound amazing. I was there today with children and grandchildren. All three generations were delighted with the food. Well worth the money spent on the best burger that I have ever tasted.

• Visited May 2012
Topeka, Kansas, United States
“Overpriced and over rated”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2012

The hipsters have ruined another thing. They've made it ok to make a hamburger cost 10 bucks as long as it has a fancy name and a weird ingredient. The burgers are ok but everything they put in them makes them taste weird. Save your money. Not worth it. I mean they even make their own ketchup. Not good. Only thing that's good are the sweet potato fries.

1 Thank Drew S
Holton, Kansas
“so much more than burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2012

I was surprised by their varied menu items. I need to go their a dozen times to figure out what my fav is going to be. My chicago dog was sooo good I almost hate to try the burgers though my wife thought hers was fab. I do want to try the salmon burger, and the asian...did I mention you can also have a drink? Good bye burger joints, hello burger stand.

• Visited May 2012
1 Thank Dennis W
Topeka, Kansas
“Great burgers for everyone”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2012

The burgers are pretty big, so we had our kids (9, 6, 2) split one and that worked well for them. The duck fat fries are great (not health, but great) and so are the sweet potato fries. My favorite dipping sauce is the cocoa infused ketchup.

Visited March 2012