“Not what we expected”
Review of Going Bonkers

Going Bonkers
Ranked #20 of 56 things to do in Topeka
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

The kids had fun playing but we as parents thought it was too chaotic! The food not bad and over priced! The kids run wild and not enough supervision up in the tubs to watch those mean kids! I won't go again unless our kids go to a birthday party

3  Thank OurfamilyT
in 3 reviews
"equipment"
"video"

Reviewed 5 November 2012

My children love this place and so do I. Very Clean and a super great Staff. Love your monday night special and thank you for supporting my childrens school. (VIP Card)

2  Thank Trudy R
Reviewed 12 October 2012

We take our daughter here all the time it's the best place around where you can spend little money to get to have big fun! It's cheap, it's nice, it's not terribly crowded especially during the afternoons, they have cheap games, fun slides and good concessions what more can you ask for?

3  Thank abowtie2nv
Reviewed 20 August 2012

The grandsons really liked it . We did not eat there. They played in the maze and some games. It helped them burn some energy . I will take them back

2  Thank Valerie H
See more reviews
Reviewed 23 June 2012

This is your typical chaotic play place for kids, but it seems to be a little better than other similar venues. My kids have been invited to several birthday parties there and it seems clean and a little better supervised than Chuck E. Cheese.

2  Thank Jen R