“Great Place for kids”
Review of Going Bonkers

Going Bonkers
Ranked #20 of 56 things to do in Topeka
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Although I like to have my children outside running around, Going Bonkers provides a safe and clean environment for my kids to play inside. It is a nice save during rainy days and provides a great option for getting out of the heat. The play area is nice and clutter-free and the arcade area offers plenty of entertainment. The card-swiping arcade games are great and much easier to handle then coin-activated games.

1  Thank mmreseigh

Reviewed 30 April 2013

I found this facility to be somewhat dirty and it was hard to keep track of my child. I prefer a smaller facility.

1  Thank MusicDirector
Reviewed 18 April 2013

I actually chose to go here for my 24th birthday. I was pleased to see that there were parents, other young adults, and even a few grandparents enjoying the course. This place is so cheap that anyone can afford it and the food really is pretty good for what it is. A great place to take your kids when the weather is bad, or even just to go yourself for a fun and different way to exercise.

2  Thank BellflowerMall
Reviewed 25 February 2013 via mobile

The kids had fun playing but we as parents thought it was too chaotic! The food not bad and over priced! The kids run wild and not enough supervision up in the tubs to watch those mean kids! I won't go again unless our kids go to a birthday party

3  Thank OurfamilyT
Reviewed 5 November 2012

My children love this place and so do I. Very Clean and a super great Staff. Love your monday night special and thank you for supporting my childrens school. (VIP Card)

2  Thank Trudy R