“Strep throat”

Ranked #18 of 50 things to do in Topeka
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Strep throat”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

Everything seemed fine while we were there. Fun games and play area for kids. It's like a cheaper chuck e cheese. So u got to expect less quality. But that's not what happened. I took my 3 kids, my husband and my mother. Then that Monday morning we all had strep throat. Worst case I've seen. Went to the doctors office in Topeka and they said they have already treated 3 other cases like this that claims they were here the same day. This place needs to clean. Or just don't go or bring your own sanitizing wipes, a mask, gloves. I've never ha such a bad experience from a place like that. I will never go back. I missed work and now I have to pay for that one day of fun for 4 days. Doctor visits aren't cheap and it's hard to pay for them when you can't work.

Visited June 2014
6 Thank Destiny H

Kansas City, Kansas
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“fun for the kids”
Reviewed 23 March 2014

The kids had alot of fun running around the play area. It got busy but it has lots of room for everyone. The other great thing is the pizza place that you can purchase in there so you don't have to go out for lunch you can eat there and keep on playing. The arcade is crowded but it gives lots of options to play.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank mamioftwo_12
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 36 helpful votes
“Take your kids here!”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This is the best place to take your kids when they have too much energy and need a safe place to play. The climbing gym is awesome and safe for all ages of kids. I've even seen Moms, Dads and grandparents in the climbing gym. Bonkers takes safety of children seriously and have a safety check for incoming or outgoing people. There are places for parents to relax and a food court. My granddaughter thoroughly enjoys going to Bonkers!

Visited December 2013
2 Thank LoveKenya
25 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 49 helpful votes
“Well thought out indoor arcade for kids”
Reviewed 27 November 2013

The bottom line - my five-year-old really enjoys this place. Upon entry, the kid(s) and parent(s) have the same numbers stamped to ensure that no stranger takes off with a child. There is a general admission fee that is reasonable and a card used in the arcade games can have credit applied. Much better idea than carrying around a cup of tokens, although there are a few token games available. The games are kept in good repair and appear to be kept clean. There is a climbing jungle jim that kids can play on and most of it is within view from (adult) seating. Food is typical fast food restaurant quality but much better than cardboard pizza. There is WiFi on site. What the competition has done wrong, Going Bonkers has done right!

Visited October 2013
2 Thank n0uzn
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Great Place for kids”
Reviewed 6 July 2013

Although I like to have my children outside running around, Going Bonkers provides a safe and clean environment for my kids to play inside. It is a nice save during rainy days and provides a great option for getting out of the heat. The play area is nice and clutter-free and the arcade area offers plenty of entertainment. The card-swiping arcade games are great and much easier to handle then coin-activated games.

Visited June 2013