“Certainly worth its value!”

Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Topeka West, KS
Ranked #10 of 33 Hotels in Topeka
Reviewed 21 October 2013

Stayed here for one night only to visit kansas city on the next morning. I was lively welcomed upon my arrivel, received an upgraded room due to my ClubCarlson status and was able to relax in a large room with a comfortable bed. The hotel staff was able to provide me with sufficient local information upon simple request and remained very friendly and welcoming at all times, much to my delight. The hotel was located near the Interstate yet had no noise disturbances at all. I would defenitly return to this hotel in the future and like to recommend this place to all travellers.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Reviewed 8 October 2013

I have spent the past two weekends in the Country Inn and Suites. Not only was it a great value but i had a very comfortable and warm stay. I have been in town over the past two weekends for business and received nothing but great service and smiles during my stay. I would highly recommend anyone weather business of pleasure to stay at this hotel. I have already recommend to all of my co workers and owners of my business to stay here when they come in to Topeka.

Reviewed 7 October 2013

Hi, My name is Mark. I work as a job site safety and quality control supervisor for a national construction contractor. I have spent an average of 100 to 175 nights per year in hotels for the last 18 years. Our company has a big construction contract in Topeka, Kansas so myself and some co-workers have tried out many different hotels in Topeka this year. Some of the reasons I choose to stay at the Country Inn & Suites are: the competent, friendly staff (Marissa, Channing, Mary, Dorothy, and Chris) who will go out of their way to make sure all guests are comfortable and feel welcome; I have stayed in several guest rooms here this year and all were clean with really comfortable beds; a fantastic variety of hot and cold breakfast foods (waffles, eggs, sausage, biscuits & gravy, bagels, muffins, juices, cereal) served in a clean comfortable dining room with a TV so I can catch up on the news and local weather; nice indoor pool and hot tub; fitness center with television and towels; a dependable elevator; a well equipped/well designed meeting room; dependable high-speed wi-fi I'm using to type this review; a work desk with plenty of electrical outlets; I don't smoke so I appreciate the availability of non-smoking rooms; there is a covered patio out front with tables and chairs; in-room refrigerator and microwave oven are really convenient for snacks, soft drinks and left-overs; two adjacent restaurants means I don't have to drive anywhere to eat; many other restaurants within walking distance or a short drive; close to interstate highway entrance and exit; a wide variety of stores, gas stations, coffee house, a zoo, a beautiful public park nearby where I like to eat my lunch or go for a walk after work; a couple of nice movie theaters close by; and a well lighted ample parking lot. I don't usually take the time to write reviews or take surveys, but this Country Inn & Suites has become my home away from home and I feel compelled to share my thoughts because I haven't been disappointed.

Room Tip: Ground floor rooms are great for pet owners, also close to pool, hot tub, fitness center, soda/snack...
2  Thank Mark G
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I travel over a 100 nights each year. This hotel is absolutely the best place I've ever stayed. The rooms are always clean and comfortable. The staff is very knowledgable and professional and the service is outstanding. They go the extra mile by showing genuine care and treat you as if you were a guest in their own home. It is like being with family or friends. They work with you to give you the best value in the Topeka area. The location is great with easy access to the interstate. It is a fun place to stay.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DAVE S, Owner at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Topeka West, KS, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Mr.Farwell
Thank You for your kind words regarding our hotel and thank you so much for all your business . I am so pleased that you took the time out of your busy day to complement our staff and our hotel as a whole. It is a wonderful testimony to my staffs hard work and dedication to their profession. Priya is defiantly a huge asset to our Country inn family and I will pass the compliment along to her. Once again thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you soon. You are one of the Best customer. Again thank you so much.

DAVE SANDIR

Reviewed 4 October 2013

900 miles into a 1600 mile journey, Topeka is slightly over halfway. Spent one night at Country Inn and had a very pleasant experience. Good value, pet friendly, comfortable rooms. The property is well maintained and the beds are comfortable. Nice property overall and a good value..

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
DAVE S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Topeka West, KS, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2013

Wow! What a great review! Thank you so much for all of your kind comments. We really appreciate the feedback. I'm so glad you enjoyed your experience with us. Our staff workehard throughout our renovation to be sure the property provides a level of comfort and quality that exceeds the expectations of our guest the first time they.

Reviewed 25 September 2013

I always come to topeka for business but some reason i never stayed at this hotel. I normally stay at quality inn. They were full so they recomended Country inns and suites. It was very Clean Hotel and it looked brand new hotel to me. Our room was clean & fresh . They gave me best rate too.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
DAVE S, General Manager at Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Topeka West, KS, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Hi Lori, we are honored to hear that you and your wife had such a great experience at our Country Inns & Suites, in Topeka. My staff and I have been working hard to provide our guest with such an experience, from customer service to room condition to breakfast to check-out. Thank you so much for the compliment. We are truly proud to be of service to you and hope that we can continue to meet and exceed all of our guests’ expectations in the future. Thanks again, Lori! See you soon!

Reviewed 19 September 2013

Stays at the counrty inn are always comfortable. I have been staying for about 3 years now and its probably the best hotel for its price range on the wanamaker strip. Great Breakfast and great staff. The pool is always at a comfortable temperature and hot tub as well.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business