I booked and paid for this stay through Expedia, and when I checked in I was asked for a credit card "for incidentals". Unfortunately, my stay was charged AGAIN on this credit card. So now I have to go through the inconvenience of disputing the charge, rather than hotel management stepping up and cancelling the charge after I notified them of the error. In addition, during one of my nights here, after the fire alarm sounded erroneously for the third time, I stayed the rest of the night in another hotel. I was told I would not be charged for that night, but I was. Although it was corrected after I pointed it out, I get the impression that this hotel tries to get away with whatever they can to get more money out of the customer, perhaps hoping they will at least some of the time, get away with it.
That said, my room was comfortable and internet worked fine on the second floor. The hot tub was not functioning the entire stay. Had I known I would have booked elsewhere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 100% Non Smoking ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Topeka West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Country Inn & Suites Topeka-West Hotel Topeka
- Country Inn And Suites Topeka-West
- Country Inn Topeka West