Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Topeka West, KS
US$156
US$118
Priceline
TripAdvisor
All reviewsburger kingroom was cleanfitness centerexcellent customer serviceenjoyed my staynight's sleepconvenient locationnice stayhootersinnspetwhirlpoolinterstatemartmotelchlorinerates
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 20 August 2014

On a recent vacation with our family, we explored different hotels/motels on our 8 state road trip and fount this hotel to be among the best. Not only in value but in cleanliness and customer relations as well. There is plenty of green space for your 4-legged family members and no evidence of previous pet guests in the room. This hotel was undergoing upgrades while we were there but we were not inconvenienced at all. The hotel location is perfectly situated close to restaurants in the area and easily accessed and close to the interstate. Can't wait to stay there again.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

Nice, clean, comfortable, pet friendly, hotel, with beautiful indoor pool and hot breakfast, as well as in room wifi. Has the feeling of a bed and breakfast with the hospitality of staff and small size of hotel. Good place to stay with children.

Reviewed 14 August 2014

A quick note of appreciation for this hotel and the staff. I was impressed from arrival to departure. I drove right up (parking was easy and close). Then I was greeted as soon as I walked in and someone assisted me in finding the conference room. The conference room was right down the hall from the front entrance, just seconds away.

As soon as I walked in our conference room, I was impressed by the room setup. This included the tables, chairs, notepads, pens, and a table at the back with water and glasses. I was immediately impressed, as a Marine who appreciates the "dress right dress of straight tables and chairs... Even the temperature was just right! If you go to a lot of conferences, you know that the temperature is never normal... It's usually too hot, or you have to be an Eskimo to survive. That was not the case here. It was just right. Another important note is the location of the bathroom from the conference room. It was right outside the conference room. Great setup!

I heard later that the hotel had just completed another conference in the same room just hours before, and that they had changed the setup of the room just for our conference. That's impressive in itself. The room appeared to have been set up just for us for quite some time, because of the setup and cleanliness.

Also, the location for the hotel is great. It's right off two major highways (I-70 and Hwy 470). Plus it's on the best street in Topeka--Wannamaker Rd. This has all of the options you'll ever need on one street.

I'm giving five stars for all of the above. Great staff and service, great parking, great location, cleanliness, and great conference room setup.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 August 2014

This hotel is very clean and rooms are nice and large. We stayed one night and it was very quiet. Location is convenient to interstate and many restaurants and services nearby. Hotel is pet friendly and we have stayed at this hotel many times in the past few years with very good results. We would recommend this hotel based on our overall experience.

Reviewed 31 July 2014

We love this place and will make a point to use it from now on for our trips between Iowa and Oklahoma. Friendly, helpful staff, great hot breakfast with lots of variety, clean rooms, easy access internet and easy to get to from highway...and, it was still free using my reward card points even though we booked just a few days before our stay.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family