“Returning Guest”

Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites
Ranked #15 of 33 Hotels in Topeka
Reviewed 23 September 2013

I stayed here about a year ago and am happy to be here again. The staff was wonderful then and they still are. The rooms are well appointed and the complimentary breakfast is very satisfying. I would (and have) recommend this Best Western to anyone.

Thanks!
GGD

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
raj32250, General Manager at Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 785-228-2223.

Reviewed 6 September 2013

The mattress was horrible. Half used bottle of hotel shampoo on table in bathroom. Hair dryer had yellow material on it. Carpet needed to be cleaned. Room appeared not to have been cleaned. At breakfast there was other customer complaining to desk clerk of very unhealthy situation in their room.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank barb j
raj32250, Public Relations Manager at Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Thank you for taking the time to leave our property a review. We strive to provide the best possible service and experience and it is always great to hear from our guests on how we are doing. I deeply regret the overall dissatisfaction of your stay especially with the room accommodations you received encountered not being at par with your expectations. I would like to assure you that we take each comment seriously as it has always been our goal to deliver only the best quality services and facilities. Rest assured your concerns will be looked into.

Thank you for sharing your thoughts and I hope that you will consider us again on your next travel.

Reviewed 22 August 2013

This hotel met our needs for the night. it was clean, and noise free. The staff was friendly and the breakfast had a nice selection of foods and offered hot choices. The hotel management seems unaware of the ADA laws governing service dogs. We were asked to provide an ID or other identification such as a vest to prove that our animals were indeed service dogs. The management needs to be aware of what can be asked regarding service animals and correct the situation.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
raj32250, Front Office Manager at Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 October 2013

Reviewed 9 August 2013

Lovely new hotel in the middle of nowhere. It was the best hotel in town, we had a great evening meal at the hotel, It was very good value. The room however was noisy because the walls didn't seem very sound proofed. Quite a few flies at breakfast and it wasn't the best choice of food.

1  Thank Penny E
raj32250, General Manager at Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Reviewed 8 August 2013

I stayed here for 3 days while attending the KSHSAA coaching clinic. The hotel was very clean and kept up. There's not enough I can say about the staff. Everyone was nice, friendly and so helpful. The manager did everything in his power in ensure our stay was comfortable. They have a good selection for breakfast (eggs, sausage, ect). On my next trip to Topeka I will not hesitate about staying here again. The have won me over.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 8 August 2013

Ok there are a lot of two story hotels and motels without an elevator but even then there is usually a central stairway. If you are on the second floor center you must go to one end or the other to climb the stairs. The room is also of the "new" design where the bath sink is in the bedroom. Some like it others, yes I, do not. Pillows, a whole heard of those small one, are great. Bed was a firm with a foam top bet spent a comfortable night. Breakfast was signature Best Western service by a happy staff. Look for a good rate from the coupon book available at some McDonalds and several area truck stops.

Room Tip: The discounted rooms are queens. If you want a king that will be $30 more.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
raj32250, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Reviewed 7 August 2013

My family stayed in a suite at the hotel and we were more than impressed. The room was spacious and the bed was comfortable. Although I did not eat breakfast at the hotel, it looked good as I grabbed a coffee to go. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
raj32250, Manager at Best Western Topeka Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013