US$110
US$96
US$163
US$146
Homewood
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 21 May 2012

I will never stay in a Motel 6 again. The room was filthy. The bedcovers had cigarette burns in them. The floor was mysteriously wet in between the 2 beds (and it was obvious the carpets had NOT been washed), The linens had obviously not been changed as one bed had hair all over the piliows. A thick layer of dust over everything... tv, lamps, dresser, headboard, ect. The bed was not comfortable at all. The bathroom was very tiny, floors dirty. We opted out of taking a shower the next morning because we didn't trust that the towels were clean. Worst. Hotel. Stay. Ever.

Room Tip: Have your immunizations up to date!
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
3  Thank kibber25
Reviewed 4 July 2011

It was not even average place. Small rooms. Very noisy. Nonsmoking room smells like cigar. Not really clean. Only good thing was a new nice shower. Water pressure was good. Otherthan not a good place to stay.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Drtolga
Reviewed 13 June 2011

We stayed here hoping to save money in our move, but it was a big mistake. Apparently Motel 6's slogan is "We'll leave the light on AND THE WINDOW OPEN for you."

My mom and I checked into the room with 3 cats, which we told the management we had. We didn't know that the window was left about 1 foot wide open before we checked in. One of our cats was looking out the window and she was pulled out and chased down the sidewalk. The child's parents couldn't have cared less even though she my cat is a groomed Persian. We soon realized that the window was open and were able to recover her (thank GOD).

With an open window, my cats were not only in danger, my mother and I were as well! We complained to the management the next day and they didn't react or care at all.

The window was only just the worst thing about the experience. The room had bugs, pet hair all over the blankets, our "non-smoking" room clearly smelled like smoke, the wi-fi didn't reach our room, people were yelling Spanish until after midnight, and the toilet was broken. I will never stay in a motel to save money again.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
4  Thank malzees
Reviewed 8 April 2011

I will never stay at another Motel 6 again after my one-night stay at this Motel 6. The bed had a urine stain on it; the A/C did not work; cigarette stains everywhere, and the room smelled really bad. I booked two nights and only stayed one because it was so bad. When I told the desk clerk about the problems with the room, the response was that I would get a phone call from the owner. That phone call came at 10:30 at night and the response was that I would not get a refund for the second night that I didn't even stay there.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank HappyCamper38642
Reviewed 23 December 2010

An ideal place to stay if you want a cold room on a cold night. I got the room, complained it was too cold, given another room, same problem. The lobby was nice and warm, the rooms were cold.

• Stayed: November 2010, travelled solo