The hotel was easily located and central to downtown Topeka. The staff seemed friendly, the complimentary breakfast - while not delicious, was appreciated. Rooms were a little dated but clean. Two complaints: the hotel was not nearly full but both nights there were guests in the adjoining room and it could get a little noisy and there was no where to plug in a phone or electronics on the bedside tables.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When traveling to Topeka or passing through Kansas, why stay anywhere else when you can stay at a national award winning hotel? The full service Ramada Topeka Downtown Hotel and Convention Center is a Back-to-Back national award winning hotel for Ramada Best of 2010 & 2011. The hotel is conveniently located on Interstate 70 making it a short 15 minute drive to anywhere in the city and only two blocks from the downtown financial district and state Capitol. On weekends, experience some of the best Live blues music in the nation at Uncle Bo's LIVE Blues bar featuring many Grammy nominated and award winning artists. You do your thing, leave the rest of us. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Ramada Topeka Downtown Hotel and Convention Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Convention Center, Downtown Topeka Hotel Topeka
- Ramada Hotel Downtown Topeka
- Ramada Topeka
- Topeka Ramada