“Great stay”
Review of Hyatt Place Topeka

Hyatt Place Topeka
Ranked #2 of 33 Hotels in Topeka
Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

Super clean, spacious, beautiful hotel. Comfortable beds, nice complimentary breakfast, and friendly staff. My warm egg sandwich with muenster cheese, spinach, and mushrooms was a nice change from the standard food offered. Bathrooms are a little dated but would not deter me from staying again.

• Stayed: October 2013
hamptonkci, Manager at Hyatt Place Topeka, responded to this reviewResponded 25 October 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our hotel! I am so happy that you loved the complimentary breakfast. I, too, love the muenster cheese, spinach and mushroom sandwiches. It is definitely a different take on a breakfast sandwich, a delicious take!

I also wanted to let you know that we are scheduled for a full bathroom remodel in the 4th quarter 2014! They are going to look beautiful!

Take care and safe travels! I hope to meet you on your next trip to Topeka!

Reviewed 14 October 2013

My husband and I were traveling through and chose Hyatt Place because of what we'd read on trip advisor. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Clean room no noisy hallway action going on, which is always nice. We always ask for the top floor so we do not have anyone walking above us. Would highly recommend the Hyatt Place for a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor room away from elevators
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank bbits

Thank you so much for your very positive comments about our hotel and staff. We strive each and every day to WOW every guest. I just love it when we succeed. I do hope to see you when you are in Topeka next!

Until then safe travels and take care!

Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

The hotel lobby and bedrooms were nice but the bathrooms are in serious need of an up grade. The staff were very helpful and professional. If I am passing through again I would stay just because of the people.

• Stayed: October 2013

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff. I am very blessed to have such great co-workers that take customer service and kindness so seriously. I also wanted to thank you for your concerns about our bathrooms. They are definitely in need of a facelift and I am happy to tell you that we are scheduled for a total bathroom remodel in 2014.

I do hope to see you when you are in town next. Until then take care and safe travels!

Reviewed 7 October 2013

We stayed at the Hyatt Place Topeka, two nights, for the Tough Mudder, that was located near Topeka. The hotel is right off of the interstate, adjacent to restaurants and shopping, and was only 15 minutes to the Tough Mudder location. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the rooms were spacious and clean. The rooms had a nice large flat screen tv, a mini fridge, and a nice sized couch, and desk area. The complimentary breakfast was great, and they even put the items out early, on challenge day, since we had to leave before 7am. We really appreciated that.
I would recommend this hotel to all my family and friends, and will definitely stay here again, if I am in the Topeka area.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 25 September 2013

I stayed here with my husband and daughter for pleasure recently. But if I'm ever traveling on Business in the Topeka area, I think I'm going to stay here again. The staff was very helpful and the rooms were large and clean. They had free candy at the front desk!!

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 23 September 2013 via mobile

My husband, friend, and I stayed here the night prior to Tough Mudder in Topeka. The hotel is right off of the interstate, adjacent to restaurants, shopping, etc. and was only 15 minutes to the Tough Mudder location. The staff was absolutely amazing- very friendly and accommodating. We asked for restaurant recommendations and they actually supplied us with discount cards, so make sure you ask at the front desk! I will stay here again when I am in Topeka. Also, the complimentary breakfast is pretty good.

• Stayed: September 2013
Reviewed 22 September 2013

Pet friendly, very clean, nice room, and very friendly staff. Love the little bar right in the lobby. We also did NOT hear any other guests, which was a very nice change from most hotels. I hope I never have to go back to Topeka, but if I do, I'll stay here.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple