“Nice Hotel” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hyatt Place Topeka

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Hyatt Place Topeka
Ranked #1 of 32 Hotels in Topeka
Lexington
“Nice Hotel”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 October 2013

We love Hyatt Place. Always have a nice experience. Always stay there if we can get a good rate. This hotel was nice as they always are. Clean, quiet, comfortable, and great breakfast. The front desk hosts always seem to be very nice also... almost always more people friendly than what we encounter at other chains. Our experience in Topeka was typical Hyatt Place. Very nice... I don't think the room was layed out quite as nicely as some other Hyatt Places... with the bathroom door at the foot of the bed... but this was very minor and our stay was great...

There was a group of 10-12 very loud obnoxious guests at the bar... there when we went to dinner and still there when we got back an hour and 1/2 later... didn't really bother us... but it would have if we had wanted to sit in the lobby. I asked the desk host about it the next morning and was told that it's a public area and they really can't do anything about the noise in that area... didn't seem like a very good answer...

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
hamptonkci, Manager at Hyatt Place Topeka, responded to this review, 12 November 2013
Good Afternoon:

I want to thank you so much for taking the time to comment on your most recent stay at our hotel. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay, overall. It is always our goal to WOW each and every guest during their stay.
I will speak with my gallery hosts to make sure that they understand the importance of controlling situations and that they are empowered to handle disruptive guests.
I do hope to see you again when you are next in Topeka. Until then, safe travels!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (46)
Kansas, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 October 2013 via mobile

I love this place....brought my girls to Topeka to visit family and have a girls' weekend. Even my 7 year old was impressed and has been begging to come back. The rooms are very comfortable; like a studio apartment. Everything was incredibly clean and in good working order. All of the staff were so very friendly (I can't say that about another place I stayed at in town. But that's another review.)! We had a king room and the girls thought the divider in the room was cool (Mommy bedroom and girls bedroom). I will DEFINITELY stay here again! Will only go to the other place if required for conferences. There is a REASON why this hotel has such high reviews, folks. They genuinely care about their guests. A+!

Stayed November 2012
hamptonkci, Manager at Hyatt Place Topeka, responded to this review, 25 October 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our hotel! It is always so nice to receive such positive comments. I am so happy that your girls found the rooms super comfortable!

We are so happy to hear that you will be back! Girl's night outs are the best!!! Take care and safe travels!

p.s. I will make sure to pass on your wonderful comments to our staff!
Grand Junction, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 October 2013 via mobile

Super clean, spacious, beautiful hotel. Comfortable beds, nice complimentary breakfast, and friendly staff. My warm egg sandwich with muenster cheese, spinach, and mushrooms was a nice change from the standard food offered. Bathrooms are a little dated but would not deter me from staying again.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our hotel! I am so happy that you loved the complimentary breakfast. I, too, love the muenster cheese, spinach and mushroom sandwiches. It is definitely a different take on a breakfast sandwich, a delicious take!

I also wanted to let you know that we are scheduled for a full bathroom remodel in the 4th quarter 2014! They are going to look beautiful!

Take care and safe travels! I hope to meet you on your next trip to Topeka!
spokane
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013

My husband and I were traveling through and chose Hyatt Place because of what we'd read on trip advisor. The staff was very friendly and helpful. Clean room no noisy hallway action going on, which is always nice. We always ask for the top floor so we do not have anyone walking above us. Would highly recommend the Hyatt Place for a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor room away from elevators
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank bbits
Thank you so much for your very positive comments about our hotel and staff. We strive each and every day to WOW every guest. I just love it when we succeed. I do hope to see you when you are in Topeka next!

Until then safe travels and take care!
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

The hotel lobby and bedrooms were nice but the bathrooms are in serious need of an up grade. The staff were very helpful and professional. If I am passing through again I would stay just because of the people.

• Stayed October 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments about our staff. I am very blessed to have such great co-workers that take customer service and kindness so seriously. I also wanted to thank you for your concerns about our bathrooms. They are definitely in need of a facelift and I am happy to tell you that we are scheduled for a total bathroom remodel in 2014.

I do hope to see you when you are in town next. Until then take care and safe travels!
Broken Arrow, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

We stayed at the Hyatt Place Topeka, two nights, for the Tough Mudder, that was located near Topeka. The hotel is right off of the interstate, adjacent to restaurants and shopping, and was only 15 minutes to the Tough Mudder location. The staff was very friendly and helpful, and the rooms were spacious and clean. The rooms had a nice large flat screen tv, a mini fridge, and a nice sized couch, and desk area. The complimentary breakfast was great, and they even put the items out early, on challenge day, since we had to leave before 7am. We really appreciated that.
I would recommend this hotel to all my family and friends, and will definitely stay here again, if I am in the Topeka area.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with friends
Bentonville, Arkansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 September 2013

I stayed here with my husband and daughter for pleasure recently. But if I'm ever traveling on Business in the Topeka area, I think I'm going to stay here again. The staff was very helpful and the rooms were large and clean. They had free candy at the front desk!!

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family