“Trip from Denver,Co. to Topeka, Kansas”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #18 of 32 Hotels in Topeka
Commerce City, Colorado
“Trip from Denver,Co. to Topeka, Kansas”
Reviewed 2 September 2014

The rooms were very clean and the manager, Rick Martinez, was helpful, polite, and went out of his way to accomodate us. The breakfast area was sparkling clean as was our room. My husband and I met his brother and his wife in Topeka because it was about the halfway point between us in Denver and them in Wisconsin. We were grateful to find such a nice motel, and again, the manager couldn't have any more accomodating. We would stay there again. Both of our rooms were very nice. Thank you, The Colorado Richards and the Wisconsin Richards.

Room Tip: We were on the ground floor. There is an indoor pool, and an elevator to take you up to the other f...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Dave S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 4 September 2014
Thank you for your honest review. We are happy to hear your stay was an enjoyable one and we look forward to seeing you in the future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Reviewed 27 August 2014

The staff at Quality Inn are very friendly and are very willing to dedicate their time to their customers. Their prices are very hard to beat and when you have great service and a great price, and a pretty awesome breakfast to start your trip out right, what more could you ask for?!

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
Dave S, Owner at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 28 August 2014
Thank you for your honest feedback! We are constantly working on maintaining our prices as competitive as possible while still being able to offer a good deal. We hope to see you again soon!
Springfield, Missouri, United States
Reviewed 25 August 2014

This place is amazing from check in to check out. What a GREAT staff, my hats off to management at this hotel. You just be taking good care of your staff for them to be taking such great care of your guests. EVERY staff member I had direct contact with acts like they are the owner. Who could ask for anything more. Alyssa, Betty & Jason are FABULOUS at the front desk. I came a week ago & stayed at this hotel. I had a reservation for my next trip to town at the Sleep Inn. After staying there I decided I never want to stay at anyn other hotel in Topeka. I felt like I was at home when I returned this past weekend. Same GREAT staff, ROOMS ARE SPOTLESS, beds are crisp & I couldnt find a speck of dirt or dust in the entire place. Parking lot was clean, grounds are kept, location is superb. Eating & shopping every where surrounding this place. Thank You for an exceptional place to stay. I will be back my next trip to Topeka, you can bet on that!!!

Room Tip: I dont know if you can get a bad room in this place. Any room I am sure will be just like the rest...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
Dave S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 26 August 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We know that without our guests we would be just another building. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Reviewed 19 August 2014 via mobile

The staff @ this location has become my second family the rooms are always clean and ready for my 4 night stay. They have always accomadated my needs. Can not thank this staff enough for looking out for my needs. Very friendly no matter what hour you are around early morning to late night.

Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Dave S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 20 August 2014
Thank you for your kind words. We pride our selves in having the best customer service possible and strive to be the best in the business. We thank you for your review and we look forward to providing you with an excellent experience on your future stays.
Tullahoma, Tennessee
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Great location and friendly service at a very reasonable price. Room was very clean. Very good breakfast selection at the hotel. Lots of excellent restaurants in the area. We plan to stay here the next time we visit Topeka.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dave S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thank you for your review! We look forward to providing you with excellent service upon your next visit.
Madison, Kansas
Reviewed 14 August 2014

This Quality Inn has the nicest staff: so helpful and courteous. The room was clean and comfortable, and reasonably priced. The location is so close to some of the best restaurants and great shopping, and near the major highways. All in all, it's our location in Topeka.

Room Tip: The clerks will do their best to get you the room most convenient for you, just book ahead.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Dave S, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 15 August 2014
Thank you so much for your review. We strive towards great customer service and we are happy to hear we achieved this with your stay. We hope you continue to stay with us and look forward to your next visit.
Council Bluffs, Iowa, United States
Reviewed 14 August 2014

We stay at this hotel from June 30th through July 6th. The hotel stuff were very nice and pleasant. I had a mix up when we first got to the hotel but the stuff cleared it up right away. The housecleaning as every day that we were there if we needed the room cleaned. The breakfast was very good and hot. A very pleasant and enjoyable time at this hotel. Keep up the good work. Thank you again.

Room Tip: Rooms were very comfortable and the scene on the south side was very nice.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for staying with us. We are happy to hear the issue you had was resolved in a timely manner. Thank you for your review and we look forward to providing you with excellent service with your future lodging needs.