“Good place to stay in Topeka”

Fairfield Inn Topeka
Ranked #13 of 33 Hotels in Topeka
Reviewed 27 May 2013

Easy access off of I-70. Staff was very friendly and helpful in recommending restaurants nearby for dinner. Clean, comfortable room. Wide assortment of food for breakfast. Scrambled eggs were quite good. Even though it was close to the Interstate, the rooms were very quiet. Would stay here again if in the area.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with friends
John I, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Topeka, responded to this reviewResponded 4 June 2013

Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy day to write a review of our property. We are pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We know you have many choices when booking a hotel room in Topeka, Kansas and sincereley appreciate you staying with us.

Sincereley

Reviewed 1 May 2013

Fairly typical FF Inn
Most everything good
One mattress was over due to be swapped and the vent cover was cracked on the heater,but overall was satisfied for price. The new scrambled eggs were a nice upgrade as well as the sausage for breakfast

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank SirCharles395
John I, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Topeka, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2013

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We sincereley appreciate your comments and feedback. We hope the next time you are in Topeka, you will stay with us again.

Reviewed 20 April 2013

This is a standard FI similar to most others. Check in was OK but not the friendliest. The room was fine with no complaints or problems noted. The new FI breakfast was available and I was very impressed with the sausage patties - delicious. I was disappointed that there was no hot oatmeal available - just the instant packages. There was a good variety of yogurt and english muffins to toast (no bread). One thing I really liked is this is one of the rare FIs that has two types of coffee available - regular and dark roast. I am often disappointed in the coffee at FIs but the dark roast was very good.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
3  Thank AGoingGal

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We sincereley hope to see you again the next time you are in Topeka.

Reviewed 14 March 2013

I was moving from DC to Colorado and stopped here on my last night. The staff was friendly and left a really nice note in my room as I am a Marriott rewards member. The room was clean and the bed was comfortable.

If you are traveling, it is a good location, right off of both I-70 and 75 Hwy. The breakfast was good, as it had many options!

Room Tip: I was far from the elevator and the room was quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank Bookeworm
John I, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Topeka, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

Thank you very much for the positive review. We know you have a choice when booking a room in Topeka, Ks and we are pleased you decided to stay with us. With out guests like yourself taking the time out of your busy day to let us know how we are doing as a staff, we would never know what areas we are excelling at, and what areas need improvement, so we appreciate you completing the survey. Once again thank you for the review, and we hope to see you again the next time you are in Topeka.

SIncereley,

Reviewed 11 March 2013

Was in town for short business trip. Great price, very comfy bed, clean, good breakfast. The Internet didn't go out as well. As I have experienced, sometimes the Internet just isn't fast, and connections can be spotty. Definitely suggest staying here if your travel takes you not Topeka.

Room Tip: My room was 2nd floor next to elevator, and I never heard it at all.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank midwestguy28

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review of our property. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority, and we are pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope to see you again in the future, and thanks again for taking the time to review our property.

Reviewed 22 January 2013

We've tried a few other hotels in the Topeka area over the past few years and this was by far our favorite! It was a wonderful experience and we will definitely stay here again. The staff were all very friendly & helpful and the room was extremely clean & comfortable. We enjoyed the breakfast and appreciated that there were some healthier options too. I love that this is a smoke-free hotel as well. It was also located near lots of restaurants and shopping areas and was very easy to get to from the interstate/Wanamaker exit.

Room Tip: One side of the hotel is away from the Interstate. I can be a light sleeper and I actually slept ver...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family
3  Thank TinaMatt
John I, General Manager at Fairfield Inn Topeka, responded to this reviewResponded 31 January 2013

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to write a review of our facility. We are pleased to hear that out of all the hotels in Topeka, you prefer us. With out guests like yourself taking the time to let myself and my staff know how we are doing, and what areas we need to improve on, we can not continue to grow as a staff. We truly enjoyed having you as our guest, and we hope to see you again in the near future.

Reviewed 20 January 2013

Great location within mile of I-70 and block off 75 hwy. Close to mall shopping and within walking distance of restaurants. The employes were helpful and so friendly. Indoor pool was great plus the HOT whirlpool. Breakfast was one of the best we have had in a motel. Waffles, fruit, cereal, sweets and even light yogurt. Only con we saw was no fridge or microwave in room but no big deal to us. The beds were so nice. We will be back again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
4  Thank ronsus

Thank you very much for taking the time to review our hotel. We sincereley appreciate the positive feedback. We hope that the next time you are in Topeka, we will see you again.

John Ingebretsen