“What a great surprise!”

Jasmine Thai Cuisine
Ranked #5 of 73 Restaurants in Harrison
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 4 June 2011

We found this restaurant by chance driving through Harrison, and what a pleasant surprise. Trust me, if you're on your way to Branson, stop here for a meal first. It's far better than most of what you get in Branson. The food was quite good and they were willing to do something off the menu for a child.

3  Thank Conwegian

Reviewed 22 February 2011

I was recommended to Jasmine Thai restaurant while passing through Harrison on a business trip. I must say that I was not expecting much from a Thai restaurant in Harrison. However, I was pleasantly surprised! Jasmine Thai has both Thai and Chinese food on their menu. Staff was excellent and restaurant was very clean. I visited on a Monday evening and ordered the Pahd Broccoli with Grilled Shrimp. The meal was very healthy and very tasty! I will definitely visit Jasmine Thai again and I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for something different in Harrison.

2  Thank MSUEngineer

Been to Jasmine Thai Cuisine? Share your experiences!