“Amazing Thai in a Midwest small town”

Jasmine Thai Cuisine
Ranked #8 of 71 Restaurants in Harrison
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 9 July 2014

I visit friends once a year in Harrison and I must make at least one visit if not two. This food is quite good and affordable. The place is a bit simple but the food more than makes up for the simple, plain atmosphere. My friends tell me that many people enjoy the place.

Reviewed 9 June 2014

I have eaten at Jasmine Thai many times since it opened. The service and food never disappoints. My favorite items are the Fresh Rolls and the Crispy Duck, but I have enjoyed many of the dishes that are on offer.
Prices are very fair so this is a must eat place in Harrison Arkansas

1  Thank IVSMOM
Reviewed 3 June 2014

Crazy about yellow curry! I couldn't survive happily without it. I could eat curry on the beach, in the mountains, across the desert. I could eat my yellow curry on a cold day, rainy day or snowy day. I could probably get married to yellow curry if it were legal!

1  Thank Allie M
Reviewed 27 May 2014

I would definitely recommend this restaurant. My only complaint was that on my green curry they did not ask me to rank my heat 1-10, and as a result I got about a 3 or 4 in the heat department when I would have preferred much hotter. However, the flavors where spot on. I was pleasantly surprised to find a good Thai restaurant in Arkansas. Upon a return to Harrison in the future, I would definitely eat here again, but I would ask for more spice.

1  Thank Acolpitt
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Wow. If you like Thai food, you will taste what all the rave is about. Harrison is lucky to have them!

1  Thank RMcClintock