“Good and Clean”

Family Budget Inn Harrison
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Harrison
Reviewed 23 June 2014

A week ago, my husband and I were traveling in Ark. on our motorcycle. I found this hotel online and based upon the reviews we decided we would stay here a couple of nights. It is a good, clean, spacious and economical room. The owners are the nicest people and the simple continental breakfast was just enough for us to start our day. If ever traveling though Harrison, Ark again, we would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Helen L

Reviewed 27 May 2014

I Had messed up the date when booking and though it was an incredibly busy weekend (Memorial day), the people bent over backwards to,get us clean comfortable rooms. Four of us were motorcycling thru northern Arkansas and southern Missouri and needed a place to headquarter for two nights. I'm already looking forward to my next stay there.

Room Tip: The rooms numbered in the three hundreds are closest to the pool. And at the lowest level elevation...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2014

Very friendly front desk and a spacious room. Calm spot on an April night. Odors noticeable (cleaning compounds?) at first but not extreme and I soon stopped noticing them. All in all, fairly priced for an older building and a solo traveler. I'd stay again.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank gpmn
FamilyBudgetInn, General Manager at Family Budget Inn Harrison, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thank You for staying with us at Family Budget Inn Harrison and we appreciate your response. We are glad that you enjoyed the stay. We assure you that we will check into the odor issue and fix as soon as possible and once again Thank You for staying with us at Family Budget Inn Harrison

Reviewed 31 July 2013

My husband and I came to Harrison,AR on our motorcycle to ride the scenic loops. We wanted a motel that was clean and convenient and not expensive. We were VERY pleasantly surprised. The rooms were spacious and very clean. Linens were WHITE and soft. The bed really surprised me as well. It was ssooo comfy! I usually don't sleep well on hotel/motel beds because they are so uncomfortable. Not here, I slept like a baby all 4 nights! And rooms are very quiet!
The owner was great to. He is kind and very helpful. No request or question to much for him. Really goes the extra mile for his guests.
Didn't get chance to use pool, but did check it out though and was very clean and well maintained.
When/if we get back to Harrison, we will definitely stay here again.
Thanks for a wonderful stay!!!

Room Tip: Lower level is closest to pool area
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 June 2013

Just spent a week at the Family Budget Inn in Harrison, AK. Three of us met there on motorcycles to tour the Ozarks. The management made sure we had adjacent rooms and went out of their way to make sure our stay was a good one. The rooms were clean and comfortable and very reasonably priced. I'll stay there again and am recommending the place to all the travellers I know.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with friends
FamilyBudgetInn, General Manager at Family Budget Inn Harrison, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2013

Thank You for staying with us at Family Budget Inn Harrison and for taking time to leave a honest review about your stay.

Reviewed 21 May 2013

As a student on a budget, any room over $60 would have likely steered me towards popping up a tent or sleeping in the car. For the price, it was a great deal. The room included tv, a mini fridge, and a microwave.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed 22 January 2013

Conditions are disgusting. I was in my room for less than 5 minutes because of the stench and filthy conditions. Moldy wallpaper peeling off the wall. Dirty tub and sink. Beds appeared uncleaned. I left immediately and checked into another hotel and called the manager at the Family Budget Inn to discuss the unacceptable conditions and request a refund. He was very rude and refused. Poor management. I wouldnt let my dog stay there!

Room Tip: The only tip to give is, DO NOT stay at this hotel!
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled solo