“For the traveler”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Harrison
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I travel and stay at motels and hotels over 300 days a year, Of all the different places that I have stayed I look forward to staying here the most. The staff is the friendliest and most helpfull of any I have encountered. It is close by to many attractions, well managed, and very clean. Since I have started staying here they have been making improvments, New flat screen tvs, refridgerators, and microwaves. Breakfast is well prepaired and plentifull. When ever I am in the area I am planning on returning to this Quality Inn, Because it is definatly quality here.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank 13dberends

Reviewed 18 February 2013 via mobile

This is a hotel that is desperately in need of some TLC. It was probably great 10 years ago, but it has been forgotten. Carpet was fairly stained up in my room. The rooms have two entry ways, one to the outside and one to the inside, making for confusion. When my room was cleaned, the door was left open, it would have been easy for a thief to make it into the room. Just a couple of problems I noticed during my 3 night stay.

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank Superevangelist
Reviewed 30 January 2013

First of all, if you have the time and ability I'd suggest you drive the short distance to the Branson area to stay. You'll get a much higher quality hotel for the price. That being said, this Quality Inn was the most affordable, decent hotel in Harrison. There are two more modern hotels but the prices were crazy for such a small town with nothing going on in the middle of winter.

So, this place was our best option. The desk clerk was really friendly and helpful. The room was clean but dated. The hallways are dimly lit and the carpet needs an upgrade. The breakfast is adequate but nothing more. Meh. If you're just passing through (as we were) and need a reasonably priced place to stay I'd recommend it. But just barely.

Room Tip: Stay on the south side for better access.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 October 2012

Got up in the morning of my one and only stay in this hotel, had a note pushed under my door, the note said, Sorry for the inconvience a water main has burst and we have no water. You can go down the street and around the corner to shower at the Holiday Inn Express we are associated with the Holiday Inn property. No other details were communicated, bad situation little information, no offer of comp room or discount, just sorry you have a problem. Go down the street. I went down to eat breakfast the eggs were cold and the buiscuit was hard, a manager owner walked by and asked if the eggs were warm, I said no, and she went to the back to chew someone out apparently, did nothing to help me with a cold breakfast.
When I checked out the clerk asked me HOW WAS MY STAY? must be a canned question she was programed to ask. I answered not worth a damn, I have not had a bath and I am a little irratated. She asked if I wanted to speak to the owner, I said sure. I express myself that I did not like the way the situation was communicated to me there is no water, SORRY we are done, we have your money, go down the street if you want to, she asked what I thought could have been done better to handle the situation, I stated you could have offered to comp the room or given a discount on another stay or somthing, with that she said over her shoulder to the cleck send him a comp certifcate, well I never got it. That's OK I dont want to ever stay there again.

Room Tip: Stay away from this hotel, probably need to stay away from the Holiday Inn Express in Harrison as we...
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Dantheman1017
Reviewed 22 October 2012

Stay was 10/21/12 depart 10/22/12. Staff was excellent room was clean, quiet, updated and just nice all over. Breakfast next morning was good as or better than lot of cafe we have been in. Will return for sure.

Room Tip: Second floor was nice.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank james d
Reviewed 24 September 2012

Staff were professional in all aspects and very friendly and helpful. "Ernie" and Tiffany were standouts in offering the best customer service possible. Kudos to them. Rooms were excellent, clean, and well furnished. Breakfast was hot, complete, and the lady on duty kept everything topped off. Will stay here again on our next return to Harrison. Great job folks!

Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
5  Thank Greenfrogtrike
Reviewed 4 September 2012

And this one, for a change, really does deserve its Gold Ribbon. One of very nicest motels in their chain. My only complaint is it is built with windows that won't open. I was told that it is now illegal to build new motels that way. Good. But really I have no complaints about this place. It is excellent.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business