“Never felt so SECURE in my life!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Harrison
Omaha, Nebraska
“Never felt so SECURE in my life!”
Reviewed 22 July 2013

I must say my stay at the Harrison Quality Inn was one of the most interesting hotel stays I have ever had.

Parking was adequate for the number of rooms and the restroom closest to the lobby had both soap and paper towels that were free for the use of registered guests.

Breakfast was included in the daily rate and typically consisted of whomp biscuits and powdered eggs. There was two types of jelly available for toast that guests were required to make themselves.

The pool was smaller than one would expect for a property of this size and was closed due to waterfowl problem (migrating mallard ducks had temporarily taken refuge in the shallow end).

There was a reoccurring problem with our room keys not working. We had to have a new key coded every time we wanted to get into our room. With the very long walk from the lobby to the room this was very troublesome. At least it meant lots of exercise.

I felt very safe at this hotel as the police seemed to be there all the time.

The sheets on my bed had a small stain on them and the bathroom was outdated and not very clean.

Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
Champaign, Illinois
Reviewed 10 July 2013

Was given a ground floor room with two doors... one to an interior hallway, one exterior one to the parking lot. Convenient, but odd.

The air conditioner from the room above us dripped right over the top of our door. The bed skirt on one of the beds was clearly dirty, the carpeting near the (outside) door was soiled and had started to fray. The green paint on the outside of the exterior door was faded and blotchy.

The air conditioning unit in our room had two settings... too cold and too warm. It would wait until the room was too warm, kick on, run forever, and then finally shut off when the room was too cold.

The breakfast was nice and extensive, but the area was a bit cramped for the number of rooms that they have. There was an area behind the lobby that could have more tables in it for breakfast.

The pool was full of bright, sparkling water, but it was closed for some reason.

Room Tip: Even though it was odd, the first floor rooms with two doors were handy. You can use the exterior d...
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends
Austin, Texas
Reviewed 8 July 2013

My Husband and I spent three nights at the Quality Inn in Harrison, AR. Our King room #200 was spacious and clean. The staff was friendly. The hot breakfast was very good as well. I would have rated this hotel excellent if the free WIFI was good. The free WIFI was very very poor.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled as a couple
Anthony Kansas
Reviewed 26 June 2013

We enjoyed our two nights at this hotel. The room was clean cleaning ladies very nice and helpful. Staff at front desk very friendly and very helpful they helped us when we were in pinch. Thank you so much. Joe &.Karin we stayed in room 200

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank Karin S
Stuttgart, Arkansas
Reviewed 9 June 2013

Clean---Clean---Clean! The service was wonderful, the bed was great and above all, the room was spotless!!! There's nothing that turns me off more than a dirty room but this time I was pleasantly surprised to find a spotless room! Yes, the property is starting to show wear but they make up for it in excellent breakfast and Clean rooms! Another bonus was I never heard any noise what so ever! For a clean hotel that's under $100.00 with tax, you should give them a try. I would take my family back in a second!!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
4 Thank Firefighter_101
Charlo, Canada
Reviewed 23 April 2013 via mobile

I have stayed here several times while on bussiness trips and My stays here have been very nice. No complaints at all. My room was clean, had modern appliances, and every staff member I encountered was exceedingly pleasant. The hotel breakfast was better than most and the hotel is in a convenient area. I would stay here again.

• Stayed April 2013
6 Thank True W
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 6 March 2013

I travel and stay at motels and hotels over 300 days a year, Of all the different places that I have stayed I look forward to staying here the most. The staff is the friendliest and most helpfull of any I have encountered. It is close by to many attractions, well managed, and very clean. Since I have started staying here they have been making improvments, New flat screen tvs, refridgerators, and microwaves. Breakfast is well prepaired and plentifull. When ever I am in the area I am planning on returning to this Quality Inn, Because it is definatly quality here.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business