“Harrison AR”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Days Inn Harrison

Days Inn Harrison
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Harrison

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Reviewed 23 June 2014 via mobile

My parents & I are traveling & were on our way too Branson but they were all booked. from the front this place looks clean, but it is NOT. We all have bites on us, I have 7 spider bites!! The bathroom had a dirty floor. Yuck. I won't recommend this place at all.. needs to be torn down!!! Wish I could put a picture on of all these bites..

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
2 Thank Traci D
DaysInnHarrison, General Manager at Days Inn Harrison, responded to this review, 26 June 2014
Thank You for staying with us at Days Inn Harrison and I would like to apologize for the inconvenience you had because of the condition of the room and I assure you that we will work on next the issues fixed as soon as possible. Once again thank you for staying with us at Days Inn Harrison.
missouri
Reviewed 3 June 2014

It had rained and when we came back to our room that night our bathroom had water standing and the carpet was wet. They were booked and couldn't get us another room until the next night. They did furnish us with towels to mop up the mess. It was so late that we stayed in that room and made the best of it. The mattress was as hard as a board. I asked for a refund or at least a discount and they informed me that because I booked with Expedia, there was nothing they could do but put us in another room . The other room wasn't any better. In the lobby, the wallpaper was coming off the walls. I WAS NOT HAPPY! Do NOT stay here.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank gmca4
Plano
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Stayed here on business over memorial day weekend. This was a last minute trip to area and most hotels were sold out. Heidi at the front desk said all they had were smoking rooms when I made the reservation, but when I arrived she had a non-smoking room available for me for both nights. Rooms were clean and quiet and had plenty of hot water. Internet was okay, but sometimes slow, however, was able to check and send emails. It has great large vehicle parking which is important to me since I drive 45 ft. motor coaches. Breakfast was good, compared to most Days Inns.

Room Tip: Rooms on southside are very quiet.
  • Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
DaysInnHarrison, General Manager at Days Inn Harrison, responded to this review, 29 May 2014
Thank You for staying with us at Days Inn Harrison and we appreciate your kind words about your recent stay with us. We thank you and are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us. Once again thank you for choosing Days Inn Harrison and we hope you will continue staying with us
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

I stayed here on drill weekends for forever and half the time an appliance would not work and there were people selling drugs on the bottom floor one night. I would like it if the army would change our location to one of the other hotels in the area

Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank Cody T
DaysInnHarrison, General Manager at Days Inn Harrison, responded to this review, 27 May 2014
Thank You for staying with us at Days Inn Harrison and we apologize that we couldn't make your stay more pleasant. We assure you that we will work on all the areas and issues you mentioned to make your future stay more comfortable and pleasant. Once again Thank You for staying with us at Days Inn Harrison and we hope to see you soon at Days Inn Harrison
Also consider these accommodations in or near Harrison
Hotel Seville
Westgate Branson Lakes Resort
Super 8 Harrison AR
Super 8 Harrison AR
#5 of 7 in Harrison

Been to Days Inn Harrison? Share your experiences!