“Not fancy, but clean...”

Super 8 Harrison AR
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Harrison

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Dallas
Reviewed 15 April 2014

I would rate this a 3 because it was about average for a Super 8. It was not the best Super 8 nor the worst. It was clean, everything worked, staff was friendly, and the price was within reason. The lady at the front desk was very nice. She told me to park my motorcycle on the front sidewalk, that is almost worth a 4. There were some rough edges such as the bottom of the bathroom door had some chunks out of it. Above the shower there was a repair to the ceiling but it was not retextured. I was on a motorcycle trip with my special needs daughter to the Moonshine Lunch Run in almost central Illinois but I wanted to ride some of the great roads in Arkansas. Harrison was a good stop. We came up from Hot Springs, turned east on US62, and I either missed the sign or there was not one so I had to go to my cell phone for help then turn around and the Super 8 is on the west side of town on US62. Just something to remember if you happen to arrive via AR7 from the south.

Room Tip: On this one I went by the outside appearance. I have learned not all Super 8s are equal. Some are d...
  • Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Shana J, Manager at Super 8 Harrison AR, responded to this review, 21 April 2014
So happy that you enjoyed your stay here at the Super 8 of Harrison, Arkansas. We are updating many features in our motel. We do strive to give our guests our best. We do hope that we see you again soon. Safe travels to you and yours.
Topeka, Kansas
Reviewed 27 March 2014

Our stay where was as good as it could be. The rooms were clean, the sheets and blankets smelled clean and freshly washed. The breakfast was a good waffle bar. I don't have anything negative to say. I would recommend....

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Super8Harrison, Manager at Super 8 Harrison AR, responded to this review, 31 March 2014
Thank you so much for staying here at the Super 8 of Harrison Arkansas. We are delighted that you had a wonderful stay. We hope to see you again soon.
Travellers also viewed these Harrison hotels
Days Inn Harrison
Hampton Inn Harrison
#1 of 7 in Harrison
Family Budget Inn Harrison
Holiday Inn Express Harrison

Been to Super 8 Harrison AR? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Harrison AR

Property: Super 8 Harrison AR
Address: 1330 US Highway 62/65 North, Harrison, AR 72601
Region: United States > Arkansas > Harrison
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Shuttle Bus service Swimming Pool Airport Transportation
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Harrison
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Harrison AR 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Super 8 Harrison AR reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Super 8 Harrison