Hilton San Diego Bayfront
US$512
Marriott Hotels
  • Restaurant
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$450
US$320
US$206
Agoda.com
  • Room Service
Ocean Park Inn(San Diego)
US$246
US$239
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
US$425
US$281
  • Restaurant
The Sofia Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$359
Travelocity
US$224
US$618
US$527
5,256 results
All reviewspetco parkconvention centergaslamp districtpedestrian bridgevela restaurantthe fox sports grillcoronado bridgethe gas lamp districtcorner roomshort walkbay frontself parkingbeautiful hotelbreakfast buffethigh floorbaseball stadiumlarge hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 December 2013

I am not sure how old this hotel is, however it felt very new. Although it is a large hotel it didn't feel too big and impersonal. Whoever designed this hotel did it well. The rooms were extremely large and so too the bathroom. I always like a bathroom with plenty of bench space and the ability to have more than one person at a time. I had the view of the mountains and the bridge...I could have upgraded to a ocean view for $20 however as I was there for work I didn't. The gym is fantastic and was large with a number of exercise machines. The hotel is at the end of the walkway along the water and is a great spot to walk along and get to many restaurants. The pool bar is very trendy and a good place to have a drink. The only problem I had during my stay was the internet connection...it was pretty bad the 1st night and improved by the 2nd. The staff were good and didn't charge me for it. Great hotel and I would definitely stay there again.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Peteshell12
Samira M, Public Relations Manager at Hilton San Diego Bayfront, responded to this reviewResponded 16 December 2013

Thank you for sharing your great experience! We are happy you enjoyed our convenient and beautiful location. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed 11 December 2013

I was actually really excited when we booked this hotel because of its location and the photos just made it look brilliant. Well I was in for a surprise. We were very disappointed. Room was average... Getting worn. I didn't find it to be nearly as nice as I expected. The staff seemed less than service oriented. While we expected the parking and internet charge, I don't think I would have minded it as much had I loved the property. They even charged us twice for the internet which we had to address at check out. All in all it's over priced and not worth it. Stay somewhere else.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank annie517

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We are sorry your stay was less that expected and we have sent you a private message so we may get in touch with you.

Reviewed 10 December 2013

Horrible experience.... from having reservations book the wrong Hilton 4.5 mi. away from Seaworld when I originally asked to be at the one that was the nearby and reservations gave me assurance that it was. Three cashiers to ring up a sale in the gift shop that took 8 minutes; 3 Godiva bars. Brown water from bathroom faucet. Parking tix that took the attendant to finally get it thru. Operator telling me that the restaurant was open now and going downstairs to eat and it was not open for another hour, etc. DO I NEED TO SAY MORE!!!! Bed was way to soft!

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts
1  Thank Steve F
Reviewed 10 December 2013

We enjoyed an excellent stay in a corner view room, we had fantastic views of Coronado island and the bridge. The only thing missing from this room was a mini bar, other than that, it was great. What follows is a filler for trip advisors stupid 200 char minimum review length.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Hotels & Resorts

What a great view! Glad you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to welcoming you back again soon!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

I stayed here for four nights which is supposed to be fun stay because of all the reviews here but turned out to be nightmare .First they gave me a room just under construction room without telling us and was very noisy .After I complained they changed it later I found out they charged me extra room rent aprox 208 dollars without telling and I have to pay 70 dollars bank charges for overlimit my account . When i called back they said they are reversing that money and am still waiting for it since 7 days.Our first night was very bad because of some kids convention was going on they we making lot of nose and it was impossible to go up and down to elevators because thes kids are playing with it .On sight restaurant are good and relaxing atmosphere .Start with VELOR they have great buffet with good option for different dishes and was very clean with excellent staff.I highly recommend FOX BAR AND GRILL sports bar with flat screen tvs and fantastic drink menu including several draft beer .Margaritas ,Martini . We enjoyed our SEA HAWK game there and there staff is very friendly make you fell like in your own city
My girlfriend used SPA there ans she was happy with the service the provided

Kamal kapoor

Room Tip: Room with cornado view or bay view
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We apologize for any excessive noise and the billing confusion. We strive to make every guest feel comfortable and relaxed from their stay. We are happy that you enjoyed our dining and spa services and hope to have the opportunity to welcome you back again.