This is a very nice Courtyard hotel -- just a few years old and very clean.
**Nice lobby, rooms, and heated pool
**Ample free parking
**Great walking path along the water with playgrounds for kids
**Location - away from the really busy areas, but still just a short drive to downtown, parks, and Coronado
**Walking distance to restaurants (Mex, Panera, Tender Greens, etc) and shopping (Trader Joe's)
**Nice fitness center near pool with easy access
Cons (not really any, but...)
**The hot breakfast is great but not included in most rates
**If you want to make this a walking trip, a downtown location like the Omni, Hilton, Hyatt would be closer to Petco Field (players stay at the Omni), USS Midway, and the restaurants of the Gaslamp district.
Overall though you can't go wrong with this Courtyard.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, Marriott and Odigeo so you can book your Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard