We stayed in a King room for one night. Rooms were clean and decor was tasteful. What was really nice was that the king bed was actually parallel to the door (against the other side of the bathroom wall) facing the window. There wasn't much of a view on the bottom floor, but it was nice to wake up with your feet facing the sunlit window. We didn't hear the planes but we did hear excess noise from outside the door, mainly when people passed by. It didn't bother us but it some others might not be as tolerant to the noise. The computer business center was convenient to use and print out boarding passes. The location is great with the airport and Shelter Island within a 5 minute drive, and Cabrillo Monument, Ocean Beach and Mission Bay (Sea World) about 10-20 minutes away. I would suggest exploring the Liberty Station for your convenient needs like grocery stores, restaurants and shops. Finally I'm not sure if I could mention names so I'll keep it general... If you're looking for a great Sunday Morning brunch, there is a hawaiian style restaurant on Shelter Island that offers a great champagne brunch. Enjoy San Diego!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard