For the price, breakfast should be included. It was in a nice location right next to the Esplanade, but perhaps the Homewood suites next door would have been a better value. The hotel was very well decorated and a nice layout. My biggest complaint was that there was hair left in my bathtub from the previous occupants. I can usually overlook such things, but for the price I paid for the room, I expected better. The manager offered me a sincere apology and two Starbucks coffees as compensation. Not quite enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo, Marriott and Travel Republic (UK) so you can book your Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard