The location, amenities, and property never disappoints. Restaurant serves a decent casual meal and the bar is a good way to end the day. A brief free shuttle ride from the airport makes it super convenient for travelers. Located on Liberty Station, it's within walking distance of groceries, shops, galleries and restaurants. It's also centrally located for brief cab rides to downtown, Harbor Island, Shelter Island, Balboa Park, beaches, and other local attractions. Beautiful patio area for relaxing with a drink or just taking in the beautiful surroundings, including the adjacent park with running/walking paths. Rates and availability during the summer can be a little dicey, but what do you expect for the privilege of hanging out in America's Finest City?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Marriott, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard