This is near the airport, but not affected by the noise! Tons of military all around it, but no noise! We had a room on the top floor and it had a great view. All the amenities were very nice and the beds were clean and comfortable. I highly recommend staying here. You get a microwave and refrig. in the room along with things like individual cup coffeemaker, hair dryer, etc. Parking is free. A nice restaurant is on the premises and the happy hour at the bar is excellent with some of the best fish tacos I have ever had. The pool is beautiful and the jacuzzi by it is also very nice. There is a nice paved walk trail nearby so you can take a walk and there is an exercise room inside the place if you wish to use that. Desk clerks were very nice and there is some shopping close by.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Marriott, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard