We stayed here for a night before flying out of San Diego Airport. The front desk personnel couldn't be nicer. The shuttle drivers Dale and Joe were also extremely friendly. There is a nice pool with hot tub which we enjoyed before going to dinner. The room was clean and well appointed with a balcony overlooking a large sports field and canal. I would definitely stay here again. It was a good value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard