The hotel is in a beautiful location on the water, with fairly nice rooms to end off your day. We were close to the airport, Sea World, and Balboa Park. The staff was by far the best we have encountered in quite some time. Friendly, helpful, and very accommodating. Our room was well kept and always restocked properly which doesn't always happen when you stay several days at a time. While on our ten day vacation in California, this was by far our most favorite hotel and staff.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard