I booked this hotel through marriott.com after seeing the excellent reviews on Trip Advisor. The reviews were spot on. This hotel is exceptionally well-managed, very clean, and resides in a wonderful location less than three miles from the airport. Built in a new planned community called Liberty Station, it's surrounded by restaurants and shops, is flanked by a lovely inland waterway, and is very quiet except for the occasional jet flying over.
The earlier reviewer said she thought the place was expensive, but she must have bought last minute. I reserved a room here less than three weeks before my stay at a AAA rate of $119/night. I consider this an exceptional value.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The brand-new waterfront Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station is nestled along the water just minutes from Downtown, SeaWorld, San Diego Zoo, and the historic Gaslamp district. The hotel is adjacent to a beautiful 46-acre waterfront park with miles of waterfront trails. A fresh-stylish on-site restaurant, bar and deli offer multiple dining options with indoor and outdoor seating. Experience a modern destination combined with the rich history that can be found in Liberty Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Marriott, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Courtyard By Marriott San Diego Airport/Liberty Station Hotel San Diego
- Courtyard San Diego Airport
- San Diego Courtyard