Courtyard San Diego Airport/Liberty Station
Hilton La Jolla Torrey Pines(La Jolla)(Great Value!)
US$224
US$194
  • Restaurant
Manchester Grand Hyatt San Diego(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$347
  • Room Service
US$168
BestWestern.com
  • Pool
Bahia Resort Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$208
US$179
Paradise Point Resort & Spa(San Diego)
US$219
US$162
ParadisePoint.com
US$699
US$674
Omni San Diego Hotel(San Diego)(Great Value!)
US$350
US$325
Hotelpower.com
1,213 results
All reviewsnaval training centercourtyard by marriotttypical courtyardwalking pathfire pitthe shuttle driverwater viewfront desk staffrestaurants within walking distancesan diego airportbreakfast buffetfree shuttlerental carpoint lomawould definitely stay here againvery nice hotelminute drive
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 18 May 2010

If you travel I’m sure you have been fooled and disappointed by the pictures and descriptions on hotel websites, I know I have, and feel the needles when those in the group tell you, “You know I thought this was going to be…….” We go to SeaWorld at least two times a year and have stayed at a few hotels and I must say if this place had a larger pool I would say it was as good if not better than the Hilton resort on Mission bay for $150.00 a night less. My only complaints were the size of the pool, (a little small, but very nice and there is a Jacuzzi) and no breakfast room service. Room service for dinner was very good and reasonable. I cannot say enough about the staff, professional, courteous and fast, make a request and it’s done. I was impressed from the barista at the hotels Starbucks, front desk, even housekeeping…
The Liberty Station area is worth a little exploring. It’s on the property of the old basic training facility of the US Navy in San Diego and reeks with history. San Diego has done well to preserve the integrity of the area and honoring those who have served this country. I hope Monterey and San Francisco do as well with their inherited Military Installations...
I found going to their web site and using AAA got me better rates than any of the online booking sites by about $30.00, so it helps to shop. I asked to stay on the ground floor but when I go again, and we will, I’ll ask for upper floor room with a balcony facing SeaWorld on the chance you can see the nightly fireworks.
The area has plenty of shops and eateries, and this place seems central to everything Mission bay a miles or so north, San Diego harbor a mile or so south, if your new to the area don’t miss either one.
Hope this helps… Good Travels.

• Stayed: May 2010, travelled with family
1  Thank Oceanview Please
Reviewed 17 May 2010

I booked this hotel through marriott.com after seeing the excellent reviews on Trip Advisor. The reviews were spot on. This hotel is exceptionally well-managed, very clean, and resides in a wonderful location less than three miles from the airport. Built in a new planned community called Liberty Station, it's surrounded by restaurants and shops, is flanked by a lovely inland waterway, and is very quiet except for the occasional jet flying over.

The earlier reviewer said she thought the place was expensive, but she must have bought last minute. I reserved a room here less than three weeks before my stay at a AAA rate of $119/night. I consider this an exceptional value.

Reviewed 16 May 2010

This was a great hotel. It was a little difficult to find after a long night of flying but its a beautiful well managed property.

The rooms were wonderful and the beds were very comfortable. The hotel is very pricey I actually paid more for a night at this hotel than a night at the JW Marriott in Palm Springs.

The breakfast at the hotel was average, the food was very greasy and I had a hard time finishing my meal, my toast was burnt as well.

All things considered the hotel was very nice, the front desk was extremely pleasant and helpful.

Reviewed 15 May 2010

We stayed three nights and found this to be one of the best Courtyards we have stayed in. Friendly and competent staff, decent food, active bar, good exercise facilities, and an esplanade and park outside the doors. Nearby are shops and restaurants in the former Naval Training Center and a nine hole golf course.

Reviewed 10 May 2010

Hotel is 2 years old and is absolutely gorgeous. Has all amenities such as on-site restaurant, small deli, bar, pool, several lounge areas outside, walking trails, nearby restaurants within easy walking, awesome playground, attractive grounds, excellent staff service.