All reviews lion fish pool house gaslamp district glass shower rooftop pool beautiful hotel turn down service vending machine bars and restaurants boutique hotel convention center room service the gas lamp district i highly recommend this hotel petco park valet parking spa
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I loved my stay here at the Pendry. I was here for a company sales meeting for a couple of days which tool place at the hotel and I stayed overnight here too. The hotel is just beautiful - the ballrooms, restaurants, rooms, lobby...everything. I love the decor and attention to detail. And the staff is great.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael O, General Manager at Pendry San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing about your experience at Pendry San Diego, Amelia. I'm delighted to hear that you enjoyed the hotel, restaurant options, and our staff's service. We look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

The hotel is a cut above; however, it doesn't feel unwelcoming like some luxury type hotels. The size and scale is appealing and it seems to do everything right from the doorman to housekeeping. Everyone seems to make you feel welcome. I enjoyed it immensely.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for choosing Pendry San Diego and sharing about your stay with us. I'm delighted to hear that you found your experience to be luxurious without being overbearing. Your compliments to our staff are sincerely appreciated, and we look forward to welcoming you back for another enjoyable stay.

Best,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We spent three nights last weekend at the Pendry for my birthday. I loved it the minute we walked in. Or actually, I loved it the second before we walked in; they have two doormen instead of one with each one opening one of the two doors at the entrance. I guess that is in case you try to walk through the half of the door which is not being held open... And that set the tone for the service for our whole stay.

From the great receptionist to the upgraded suite for my 60th, from the amazing massage (Thanks Tyson!) to the fantastic outdoor heated pool (85 degrees) and hot tub, and from the really talented (but thankfully understated) singer/acoustic guitarist during Sunday brunch to the juice in the lobby which was really very tasty, I couldn't have been happier.

The location is right in the heart of the Gas Lamp district which was a lot more interesting than I thought it would be. Overall, I have to say kudos to somebody.

Room tip: It was my birthday so I can't say anything about the cost or value. I was being treated by my wonderful partner.
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Thank you for choosing Pendry San Diego for your birthday celebration, and sharing your fantastic experience with us. I'm thrilled to hear our staff's service exceeded your expectations, and that you enjoyed all our amenities from Spa Pendry and the pool to brunch at Provisional. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 14 January 2019

My overall impression of the property was excellent . . . good service, excellent restaurants (Lionfish, Provisional). I would suggest staying in upper rooms if available not just for the views . . . I experienced some minor sound issues on the 4th floor . . . if you like the TV on or listen to music or run the AC fan it would easily mask any external sounds . . .

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Michael O, General Manager at Pendry San Diego, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Thank you for choosing Pendry San Diego and sharing about your stay with us. I'm glad to hear you enjoyed the property, as well as our staff's service and restaurant dining. We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed 13 January 2019

This property is one of thee best in Gaslamp. Aside from the staff, the valet team is on point. Jonathan Beltran was super sweet when I realized I had no cash on me but I promise to make it up to you ;)

Thanks for being awesome!

Sinia

• Trip type: Travelled on business

Thank you for sharing your compliments to our staff and valet team, Sinia. I'm delighted to hear you enjoyed your experience at Pendry San Diego, and we look forward to welcoming you back!