I checked in three days ago. The entrance was easy to find. The parking lot is under ground and my Mustang was a bit big and when I asked the owner f I could park outside, he sais, yes outside is possible but your Mustan could fit in the garage. The owner walked with me to the garage to help me park the car, but I parked the car very easily in the reverse next to another car.
After a few hours I returned back to my car and I saw a big scratch at the door of my car. It looked like the owner of the car next to mine opend his door, but the car that scatched me, was not there any more. So I walked to the desk to ask the owner if he knew who the owner is that was parked next to mine, because the parking lot was very small and there were just a few spots, so the owner might know whos car it was. Also you have to fill the license plate of your car at check-in, so the owner could easily find the one that drove away,
The owner said: There was no car parking next to you.
I was furious. I parked my car and the owner was with me when I was parking the car.
I think the owner knew who it was, but did not want any trouble so he told me that he will find out who it was.
I never heard from him any more.
After 2 nights i checked out.
The room was old but okay, the bed was okay, only the building is to noisy, you can hear everything. The walls are thin.
But the scratch and when the owner said that there was nobody parked next to my car, made my 2 night stay at this motel not so good. Also because he said that he would find out and he never talked about it with me anymore, even when I checked out he did not say anything.
Bad service! If you can not keep your word, don't promise things that you can't or don't want to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabrillo Inn & Suites-Airport is located in Point loma Village and Shelter island. Walking distance to bay,Sports Fishing and America's Cup Yacht Harbor.Near airport,seaworld,zoo and major attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cabrillo Inn & Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabrillo Inn & Suites Airport Hotel San Diego
- Cabrillo Inn And Suites Airport