Don't come here if you're put off by outdated and worn carpets, drapes and bedding. This place is kind of a dump. On the upside, it's in a safe area, has covered parking under the building, and was quiet. The next nicest hotel in the area was $20 more per night and we just needed a place to rest our heads before we headed out to the airport the next day. The bed wasn't the most comfortable but we had no trouble sleeping. The hotel is on a busy road but once the traffic calmed down in the evening it was quiet and didn't disturb my sleep. I rated it average for the value I got compared to the money I paid for the room. I found a discounted price on Priceline.com, then called and asked the manager if I could have the Priceline.com from them directly. I saved $15 by going that route.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabrillo Inn & Suites-Airport is located in Point loma Village and Shelter island. Walking distance to bay,Sports Fishing and America's Cup Yacht Harbor.Near airport,seaworld,zoo and major attractions ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, Ebookers, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Cabrillo Inn & Suites Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabrillo Inn & Suites Airport Hotel San Diego
- Cabrillo Inn And Suites Airport