“Not super delicious”

Neighbourhood: Point Loma
Neighbourhood: Point Loma
“Not super delicious”
Reviewed 19 February 2012

I am a fan of delicious sweets and while these cupcakes are very pretty, they are not very delicious..... I write this review sadly because I really wanted them to be good. I have gone a few times just to make I didn't like them. I was disappointed every time. The icing is pretty good, but the cupcake isn't that great.... Very pretty though.

1 Thank Taylor301981

San Diego, California
“the best cupcakes!”
Reviewed 15 February 2012

Cupcakes Squared are the best cupcakes I have ever had, and I've had a lot of them! I am lucky enough to live in the area and it's amazing how many friends homes these little gems show up in for dessert... sometimes because I brought them! These cupcakes aren't the sickly sweet cupcakes you get at most cupcake places. And the flavors are unique and so well done with the best ingredients. Yesterday I bought cupcakes home for Valentine's Day dinner with my husband and son. My husband had a mocha flavor that he loved, and my son had the Not So Red Velvet (they don't use the red coloring that makes red velvet red.... what? you thought that was natural?). I had, and I am going into gush mode here, Red Hot Chocolate. OMG! The chocolate was infused with the perfect amount of chili, then the little cake was topped with chocolate icing, and one little red hot. It looked hot, it tasted hot, it was hot! What a perfect flavor for Valentine's Day! Kudos Cupcakes Squared!

• Visited February 2012
So California
“The best cupcakes!”
Reviewed 21 November 2011

I love cupcakes. Everywhere I travel, I make a point of finding a cupcake bakery. The cupcakes here are by far the best. The chocolate macadamia nut is my favorite, but they have all been delicious. They now sell smaller cupcakes so you can try more flavors without as many calories! I drive out of my way to go here. You won't be disappointed.

Visited October 2011
Seattle, Washington
“Great little cakes!”
Reviewed 20 September 2011

I stopped in late one afternoonand got some of the baby cupcakes. They were the same flavors as the large cupackes and so moist and delicious! My favorite was the pineapple cake with coconut frosting. Yummy! They even threw in a few extra for free because it was the end of the day.

• Visited September 2011
SD CA
“The best cupcakes in the world”
Reviewed 16 April 2009

OMG must try
These are baked fresh daily and they have over 25 flavors
Walk in and purchase dozens at a time
They bake 100s daily